Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

mud guard for 03 sedans. Need install help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 03:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mud guard for 03 sedans. Need install help

I've searched and found a few threads about splash guard installs but I wasn't sure if they were for coupes or sedans. I got a used set for my sedan and noticed a few problems. First off, there was no hardware that came with it. It looked simple enuf and I was able to use the stock screws that were there to secure it. However, I noticed there is supposed to be a screw underneath and there was no stock screw in that position. Some of you mentioned drilling or poking a hole there. For those of you that did get hardware when you got your guards, can you tell me if the screw underneath the guard is the same as the ones attached to the front of the guard? Also what is the screw underneath actually screwing into? Just the plastic trim?

I love the way they look but I'm gonna take them off again before I hit the track cause I figure I'd just grind them down when I go over the track curbing.

Please PM me if you have any info on the install. In fact if you could scan the install instructions it'd be even better! Thanks.

Old 03-16-2005, 05:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know if it is the same, but for the coupe the screws were all the same. Used locking clips that came with the set. For the one under the guard, I just screwed into the existing plastic.