Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Huper Optik Film

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 11:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Huper Optik Film

I have a question for all you Huper Optik tinted folk. Is it just me or does the ceramic Huber seem to reflect a lot of light. In some pictures it almost appears metallic? I am trying to get that charcoal non-metallic look and Formula-1 film seems to achieve this. However, Huper is supposed to be the top notch film. Also, does anyone have pics of a car done in 30% Huper Ceramic? Thanks

Old 04-19-2005, 12:00 PM
I'd love to see any pics as well...

Pete, I googled ("Huper Optic" "new jersey") and there is a BMW forum thread that has a couple pics of 40% HO tint, IIRC. I think it looks pretty good.

If you're from NJ, you might not want to go that dark to avoid legal entanglements. I'm planning on 40% as long as it doesn't look too dark in person.

I e-mailed Huper about NJ installers, but haven't heard back. Secondary Exposure in NY supposedly does great work and will do the job for a bit under $500, but I'm looking for a more local place so I can see the tint in person before I decide what to do... If you know of any NJ places, please let me know!

Old 04-19-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by RDaneel
I'd love to see any pics as well...

Pete, I googled ("Huper Optic" "new jersey") and there is a BMW forum thread that has a couple pics of 40% HO tint, IIRC. I think it looks pretty good.

If you're from NJ, you might not want to go that dark to avoid legal entanglements. I'm planning on 40% as long as it doesn't look too dark in person.

I e-mailed Huper about NJ installers, but haven't heard back. Secondary Exposure in NY supposedly does great work and will do the job for a bit under $500, but I'm looking for a more local place so I can see the tint in person before I decide what to do... If you know of any NJ places, please let me know!
RD,
I saw those pics as well on the BMW forum. I would DEFINITELY go 40% if I had the darker graphite interior. I saw 40% in person Sunday and it was perfect. Howerver, it will most likely look VERY light on my stone interior. I may do 30% rear 40% front. There is a place in Upstate NY (About an hour north of NYC) that will do all 5 coupe windows for $250 (Ceramic). I am going up there on Saturday most likely.

Here is 40% Huper on a graphite interior (Babiephat I hope you dont mind me using your car)

Old 04-19-2005, 03:09 PM
Found another pic

Huper
30% rear window/40% QUarter window/70% Front windows (Different brand)