Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

oh boy... please help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2005, 10:01 PM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
oh boy... please help

my gf just called me.. our G35 is only 2 weeks old... her dad came to visit so she took the G35 out to drive him around and usually i've only taught her to pull the ebrake when parking and not leave it in gear. a habit i developed from owning turbocharged cars with turbo timers.. either way.. she just called me and said to me that she got in an "accident"... apparenlty when she parked her dad had told her she should leave the car in gear... and when she got back to the car later on she must have forgotten it was in gear and just lifted off the clutch right after starting the car up.. o fcourse the car lurked forward into the car infront of her..

she described it to me as too 1 cm dents in the front bumper.. i guess must be from the license plate.. i haven't seen it yet... but i'm furious right now... i dont know what to do....

can this be easily fixed?? we JUST got a clear bra installed too.. if the dent is going to be "pulled" from the outside.. i know that clear bra will have to go...

oh god...

Old 05-15-2005, 12:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Most likely, if its a sharp dent... "puncture-like"... then the bumper is ruined, and the clear bra is also ruined. Worse case.. you'll have to buy a new bumper.

Old 05-15-2005, 01:07 AM
"have to" buy a new bumper? think positive- you get to buy a new bumper. Now you can get that top secret or ken style bumper, and she cant even complain about you throwing away money on your car.

Old 05-15-2005, 01:24 AM
Originally Posted by brittain
"have to" buy a new bumper? think positive- you get to buy a new bumper. Now you can get that top secret or ken style bumper, and she cant even complain about you throwing away money on your car.
**correction**
SHE HAS TO buy you a new TS, or KS bumper Or the dad... who ever feels guilty enough to pay for it

Old 05-15-2005, 01:35 AM
Looks like YOU WIN

Old 05-15-2005, 01:48 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
What the hell were you doing letting your GF drive the G????

Old 05-15-2005, 04:03 AM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
What the hell were you doing letting your GF drive the G????
well, our other car is a miata.. and she had to fit her dad's luggage into there and there's no way it would fit in our miata..

as much as i would like a new bumper i cant justify it right now.. at least not when the car is to weeks old

Luckily though.. i went to look at the damage when she got back home and it's tiny.. i feel MUCH MUCH better about it now.. it's nothing like what i had imagined and i couldnt even find it until she showed it to me.. evne then i can't really see anything

feels like 100 lbs was lifted off my chest.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.