Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Havoline G35 - Top Secret Wide Body Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 04:45 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Props for the paint, incredible. But that interior color must go.

Old 06-27-2005, 09:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Demonteverde321
Is that the speedforce turbo kit or the Greddy kit? It's a nice show car, but I liked the way it looked before with the PIAA Rozza's on it.
+1

Old 06-27-2005, 03:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Doesn't MoTec make a dope set of gauges??? Why didnt they go with that.. it wouldve looked 100times cleaner...

overall its a great show car... a lil to much action.... but its quality, and not bull****..

Old 06-27-2005, 03:25 PM
spent all that money and went cheap with the gauge cluster.....man...that sucks...

Old 06-27-2005, 03:57 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

El Pollo Loco ~ World famous flame broiled chicken.

Last edited by Sukairain; 06-28-2005 at 06:43 AM.
Old 06-27-2005, 04:21 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Sukairain

El Polo Loco ~ World famous flame broiled chicken.

Old 06-27-2005, 08:34 PM
I appreciate the comments from the true "aftermarket enthusiasts" on the site but all you "stock" G35 people bitching about this car apparantly have no respect for the workmanship and value of this project, oh and BTW, it may be a SHOW CAR but it still drives on the road and has more power than you and your whiny friends car's put together; meaning that if you pulled up next to it on the freeway this car would walk away from you and your twangy stock exhaust like most cars did to your old Honda. The automotive aftermarket is about pushing the envelope and doing things differently and making statements, if cars (including this one) were left alone they would be just as boring as stock ones. You don't have to like the project or the car for that matter but seriously, STFU and find something else to whine about! The fact of the matter is that this car "IS" a show car and most of you don't have the ***** nor the creativity to do something like this. It's not my car and maybe I wouldn't build it but god damn is it nice, and FAST!!! And one more thing, you are not fooling anyone by changing the badges on the back, you can call it a Skyline, but it will never be a GTR!

Old 06-27-2005, 09:25 PM
Wow..

Redneck styling + Japanese Parts = throwup in my mouth.

Old 06-27-2005, 09:26 PM
i wonder if tha car has ever hit a dyno pull or ran the 1/4 ....... its a shame if not with all those mods

Old 06-28-2005, 01:56 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by NWSkylineGTR
I appreciate the comments from the true "aftermarket enthusiasts" on the site but all you "stock" G35 people bitching about this car apparantly have no respect for the workmanship and value of this project, oh and BTW, it may be a SHOW CAR but it still drives on the road and has more power than you and your whiny friends car's put together; meaning that if you pulled up next to it on the freeway this car would walk away from you and your twangy stock exhaust like most cars did to your old Honda. The automotive aftermarket is about pushing the envelope and doing things differently and making statements, if cars (including this one) were left alone they would be just as boring as stock ones. You don't have to like the project or the car for that matter but seriously, STFU and find something else to whine about! The fact of the matter is that this car "IS" a show car and most of you don't have the ***** nor the creativity to do something like this. It's not my car and maybe I wouldn't build it but god damn is it nice, and FAST!!! And one more thing, you are not fooling anyone by changing the badges on the back, you can call it a Skyline, but it will never be a GTR!
What's with the hostility? So some people don't like the car, so what. People have a right to their own opinions and they also have a right to express them. Where do you get off telling people to STFU?

Old 06-28-2005, 02:56 AM
OMG, I can't stop laughing at that chicken (?) thingy..... can't imagine if i show up with that on my first date LOL

Old 06-28-2005, 04:25 AM
The side mirrors are nice. Any ideas of cost?

Old 06-28-2005, 04:40 AM
G352NV....results from SF show:

SoCalTed: Best of Show - Infiniti
drsifu1: Best of Show - Paint

Need to have 6 Infiniti's showing to have 1,2,3...there were only 5 there, including the Havoline (which was a Display ride only)

Cheers, ted

Old 06-28-2005, 04:52 AM
Originally Posted by NWSkylineGTR
And one more thing, you are not fooling anyone by changing the badges on the back, you can call it a Skyline, but it will never be a GTR!
Uh.. none of us rebadged our G's as GTR's (that I know of..)

By the way...
This Skyline isn't a GTR either..

Oh, but this one is.. is this what you had in mind?

You'd probably accuse us Saloon drivers that our rides are not Skylines either. http://www2.nissan.co.jp/SKYLINE/top.html

Cheers, Ted

Old 06-28-2005, 05:27 AM
The exterior has a lowrider/ausie style... of which BOTH are not my cup of tea.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Havoline G35 - Top Secret Wide Body Kit