Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Man I dunno

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 02:10 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TINMAN
i appreciate what you've done to your car but at what point you gonna take a step back,look at your car and say "damn,that's too much BLUE" got to ask bro
Cause blue kicks @ss! You haven't seen too much blue unless you've seen a Laguna seca blue on Laguna seca blue M.. the ultimate smurfmobile lol. Go ahead with it Steve, just pick a darker shade, I think it will look badass, once you go blue you can't go back

Old 07-29-2005, 03:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmmm... I'm not feeling what I see in that picture. To be honest, its border line ricey. How about black leather and have it double stitched in blue! That might look nice. The blue wont be so overwhelming, and be more of an accent to the smooth black interior to keep a classy, luxury look.

Old 07-29-2005, 08:28 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by drsifu1
Blue needs to be MUCH darker

that blue is too light and does not/will not match your exterior
Agreed.

Old 07-29-2005, 10:18 AM
Seem like most, including myself, aren't too fond of that light blue. A darker color would look better. Even a subtle navy blue or something like that might keep an elegant look. With as nice as your G looks on the outside, I think you're obligated to keep a classy look on the inside. Ok, maybe obligated is a little strong, but it sounds like you really want some mag coverage. Don't cheap out on the interior and I think you'll get your spread. Not saying that you're spending too little on the interior (I seriously doubt it ), but that light blue looks cheap as hell. Sure, you can take the popular style for inspiration, but execute it with the G class.

Old 07-29-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by Finiti35
Cause blue kicks @ss! You haven't seen too much blue unless you've seen a Laguna seca blue on Laguna seca blue M.. the ultimate smurfmobile lol. Go ahead with it Steve, just pick a darker shade, I think it will look badass, once you go blue you can't go back
oh believe me,i've seen everything.infact i saw that M somewhere.not in person but in mag or the net.i also seen M with that chrome paint.and yes,i said the samething "too much".
there're cars that goes all out in 1 color theme in the magazines.that doesn't mean you have to make your look like that.but again,whatever float the boat.
honestly Steve,what under the hood is fine.seats and doors are fine.i actually like the seats.it better to let go the steering wheel,the shift boot.and the center console is a 50/50 coin toss.
and if you can,change the sun shade to red...haha..j/k i'm pushing it right there.

Old 07-29-2005, 11:11 AM
I think it looks really cool...prally one of those things that will look 1000 times better in person too - once your sitting inside, wrapped in blue suede..Mmmmm, i bet itll be nice!

However, if i were doing it (which im not - and prally why a car i own will never be in a mag) i would do all black with blue piping...maybe black suede headliner, and some other very subtle blue touches......but then again, thats not flashy enough to accomplish your goal of being a mag car + show winner.

For what you are going for - i think its perfect.....

any idea how much it would be to cover the oem seats in Red Alcantra or suede????? id love to acheive the "Bride" or "sparco" look while maintaining the heated seats and my LCD screens in the headrests...Any ideas on this???

Old 07-29-2005, 11:19 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
Originally Posted by TINMAN
oh believe me,i've seen everything.infact i saw that M somewhere.not in person but in mag or the net.i also seen M with that chrome paint.and yes,i said the samething "too much".
there're cars that goes all out in 1 color theme in the magazines.that doesn't mean you have to make your look like that.but again,whatever float the boat.
honestly Steve,what under the hood is fine.seats and doors are fine.i actually like the seats.it better to let go the steering wheel,the shift boot.and the center console is a 50/50 coin toss.
and if you can,change the sun shade to red...haha..j/k i'm pushing it right there.
I know what you mean, I too agree that blue stitching on the steering wheel and seats would look the best. Once you do the headliner, seats and doors blue, it IS going to be too much blue, but I happen to like blue. I don't know about the center console, I've seen it painted DB on a Z and it looked sweet in person, but the Z's original interior looks worse than ours. I think if he can color match the suede, it will look nice. If I were him, I'd actually look into blue tint and painted blue wheels, I saw a blue M with painted HRE's, looked SICK! Here's a pick of how blue suede kinda looks with leather, don't like the color though
http://europrojektz.com/EP6/EP_East/...1new_m_018.jpg

Old 07-29-2005, 12:47 PM
any blue and i'll call him papa smurf LOL. blue tint sound good but lay off the blue wheels.

Old 07-29-2005, 12:52 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Blue wheels are yummie! And so are blue suede seats. And btw he doesn't have the ugly front lip anymore

http://e46psi.com/members/3/1.jpg
http://e46psi.com/members/3/6.jpg
http://e46psi.com/members/3/3.jpg

Old 07-29-2005, 12:57 PM
Never enough
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
I think it looks really cool...prally one of those things that will look 1000 times better in person too - once your sitting inside, wrapped in blue suede..Mmmmm, i bet itll be nice!

However, if i were doing it (which im not - and prally why a car i own will never be in a mag) i would do all black with blue piping...maybe black suede headliner, and some other very subtle blue touches......but then again, thats not flashy enough to accomplish your goal of being a mag car + show winner.

For what you are going for - i think its perfect.....

any idea how much it would be to cover the oem seats in Red Alcantra or suede????? id love to acheive the "Bride" or "sparco" look while maintaining the heated seats and my LCD screens in the headrests...Any ideas on this???
Well from stitchcraft about 2500 for just the seats.

Old 07-29-2005, 12:59 PM
Never enough
Hes going to email me more samples. Ill keep you guys posted.

Old 07-29-2005, 01:06 PM
when he emails you more samples, post them up for us.

Plus wat you said u were going to do with the car on the inside, well ok yea its going to look hot.

Old 07-29-2005, 01:17 PM
Finiti
since you like blue that much,what if i send you roundstrip tickets from jetblue airways to ply to vegas.then we'll go for a champagne picnic,watching bluesky.then we go shopping for your favorite blue dress.will have dinner at house of blue.after that go see the blue man group show.then back to the hotel we blue eachother.are you blue?
sorry to hijack this thread Steve

Old 07-29-2005, 01:28 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Okay Mr RED devil, we can do all that but just promise one thing, that you'll give me a ride in your RED G. [droooool]

What front bumper did you get btw?

-BLUE angel (I got this from the plate of the blue M3, funny that it's the exact opposite of your avatar)

P.S. Sorry for threadjacking Steve

Old 07-29-2005, 01:38 PM
hell ride all you want.
thinking about fixing it.or get the real nismo.
BLUE angle? sound nice.change ur title
sorry for hijack again Steve.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Man I dunno