Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Take A Look !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 11:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Take A Look !!!

With Nopi Nationals comin up in 3 weeks, i want a little something to show them....Tell me what you think of my plans....LOOK AT THE CAR THEN THE OTHER PICTURE....thanks

-Cameron

http://community.webshots.com/album/439729920KuwAPA

Old 09-02-2005, 12:24 AM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
There's going to be a ton of black on the car. So much black it might be a degradation to the car's appearance. Black and red will go good together, however I don't think you should paint the door handles red.

I think a photochop before you do anything will give you a better idea of the completed project.

Old 09-02-2005, 12:30 AM
how can i photo shop the interior?

also to let y know the whole theme of that car is going to be red and black so i do have ryhme and reason to what im doing....this is just the beginning so people may not get the whole scheme at first ya know

Old 09-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
I am definitely not a photoshop guy, so I'm guessing that you'd start by taking digital photos of the car (interior and exterior) and use those to chop.

You might want to look at using red higlights or pin striping on the badging rather than straight all-black. Black badges on a black car aren't too visible and might actually be detrimental to the way the car looks.

I still don't like the idea of red door handles even though the theme is black with red accents. It just seems a bit too much.

Best of luck.

Old 09-03-2005, 12:22 AM
i can probably help you out with some photoshopping just pm me

Old 09-03-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by GZire
I am definitely not a photoshop guy, so I'm guessing that you'd start by taking digital photos of the car (interior and exterior) and use those to chop.

You might want to look at using red higlights or pin striping on the badging rather than straight all-black. Black badges on a black car aren't too visible and might actually be detrimental to the way the car looks.

I still don't like the idea of red door handles even though the theme is black with red accents. It just seems a bit too much.

Best of luck.
hahah oh guys guys i was wondering why yall were saying you didnt like red door handles.....im talking about red on the inside...the door handles on the outside def. stay Black for sure....i was referring to the silver handle and grip bars on the inside....along with all the other stuff on the inside...hahah yeh that def would look a lil over board with red door handles on the outside....thanks guys

-cameron

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.