Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Check it out!!! pics!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 03:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No comment yet. I'll wait to see the final prodcut with the seats and carpet done too.

Old 09-19-2005, 03:55 AM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
...definately needs the seats to be done (aftermarket seats might match the sportier look maybe?), ac vents, upper cubby cover, to match everything, and heck if your gonna go all out with the color you should really just wrap you whole dash to keep the theme going. I think you should do something with the shifter too (accent it in some way I suppose).

Paint your brembo's red? Its an idea That's a bunch of work to just change color man, I would have just started on a whole custom fiberglass dash while your at it, lol.

Well, whatever you do, just don't wrap your whole dash in suede, like that one orange g, with the flames, really just made me want to throw up. Can't wait to see the final pics. Don't let the other guys get you down either, everyone has their own tastes, just make sure you do it all out because a new color theme that's not complete wouldn't be good. Its like seeing a hot girl with a busted face.

Old 09-19-2005, 09:50 AM
awesome work... i also want to see the finished product... it needs something to tie it together.

just curious... how did you arrive at THAT shade of red... looks burgundy... was that intentional, or one those 'happy' mistakes? or is it just the pics?

Old 09-19-2005, 10:00 AM
Truthfully, i'm not feelin it at all. At least, not yet...

Maybe when it's done it will look better. Right now, it just looks strange and overwhelming.

I tend to go for the tasteful, elegant, and somewhat understated look. This, imo, doesnt fit in those categories.

To each his own though. If you love it, then thats all that matters.

Old 09-19-2005, 10:56 AM
I got to see that in person! Are you going to be here on the 8th at Michael Jordan's RPM Nissan?

I thought you were getting Pink instead of Red? LOL

Give me a buzz if your going to make it!

Old 09-19-2005, 04:14 PM
The quality is outstanding -- for me, it just seems a little over the top. Perhaps if the paint was a little darker, or not quite as glossy. I never was much for shiny things. Great work though!

Old 09-19-2005, 05:28 PM
thanx gt....i appreciate the compliments on the work and ur honest opinion...i know not everyone is going to like it...but everyone please remember...im going show style with this car...i have much to finish on the inside and the outside....the seat stitching and the brembos will become the same color...much planned....thanks everyone...

-cameron

Old 09-20-2005, 12:42 AM
I once did something like that to a 86' CRX I use to own many years ago, back when we use to get our entire interiors "piped out" and when we use to put those aluminum moldings with the silly phrase on the side of our cars...mine said "I Ain't No Joke" like the Erik B. and Rakim song. I guess the past is now the future. (I hope not!)

Old 09-20-2005, 07:53 AM
...the problem here is that all of you are trying to act like the adults by asking me who pays for my car and telling me of your "child hood" car that you did tacky stuff to...grow up...you are in turn acting the child's part by saying all these ignorant comments....now like i said i know not everyone will like it...i want honest opinions, but these childish comments dont serve any purpose so grow up...all im asking is that you be fair with your comments....i wouldnt make a comment like that...but then the rest is up to you....ive said my peace...

Old 09-20-2005, 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by MorenoEnNYC
I once did something like that to a 86' CRX I use to own many years ago, back when we use to get our entire interiors "piped out" and when we use to put those aluminum moldings with the silly phrase on the side of our cars...mine said "I Ain't No Joke" like the Erik B. and Rakim song. I guess the past is now the future. (I hope not!)
im also confused about one thing...first of all, your mod with the hideaway nav....top notch...that thing really looks good...i mean that seriously, but is your console not in fact painted also? if not what is done to it...my only point in asking is to show that everyone has their thing..."each to his/her own" tell em what you think but appreciate the work involved....

Old 09-20-2005, 09:06 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I think it's kind of silly to post something like this and ask "Tell me what you think" and not expect the kind of replies you got (both positive and negative). This is the internet, and beyond that this is a "forum". It's a place where people who have to sit down and shut up all day in a tiny cube of an "office" can come and make fun of people because, honestly, people are ridiculous and need to be made fun of. If not made fun of because of their car's interior, made fun of because they are absolutely stupid.

Expecting anything else is expecting the internet not to be what it has become. Regardless of taste, enjoy your car, it's a G35 whichever way you look at it.

Old 09-20-2005, 09:39 AM
futbol333 who is going to do your brakes, and how??? i was about to get mine powdercoated but ran into some $$$ issues. at some point, it becomes cheaper to buy a new brake it.

Old 09-20-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally Posted by futbol333
im also confused about one thing...first of all, your mod with the hideaway nav....top notch...that thing really looks good...i mean that seriously, but is your console not in fact painted also? if not what is done to it...my only point in asking is to show that everyone has their thing..."each to his/her own" tell em what you think but appreciate the work involved....
FUTBOL333 that is a wood grain kit...I didn't install the wood over the cubby lid because I was still modding the install

Old 09-20-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by amthar
I think it's kind of silly to post something like this and ask "Tell me what you think" and not expect the kind of replies you got (both positive and negative). This is the internet, and beyond that this is a "forum". It's a place where people who have to sit down and shut up all day in a tiny cube of an "office" can come and make fun of people because, honestly, people are ridiculous and need to be made fun of. If not made fun of because of their car's interior, made fun of because they are absolutely stupid.

Expecting anything else is expecting the internet not to be what it has become. Regardless of taste, enjoy your car, it's a G35 whichever way you look at it.
Great point Amthar!

Old 09-20-2005, 12:55 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Not bad at all. And props to you for taking the criticisms well

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Check it out!!! pics!!!