Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

KenStyle Replica Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 01:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up KenStyle Replica Kit

I ordered an authentic Kenstyle kit from a friend that runs a wholesale place out in NC, when the crap got to me it was crushed.. and the fkkin frieght company only gave me less then 20% of what I paid for it.. This ever happen to anyone else!?

On a brighter note I ordered a replica kit because after taking the huge loss from the frieght company I wasn't about to put that much money on the line again. I would have much rather had the authentic one on my car.. but damn! I just had my body shop install the replica kit and it looks damn good. if anyone is thinking about buying one i suggest checking out speedstash.com. They got the kit out to me the next day after i ordered it which in my experiences with my pervious cars (1998 Civic Dx, 1994 Integra LS) they never get sent out the next day.

Old 01-23-2006, 01:25 PM
got a question.
so every bodykit i see (ings, kenstyle, etc) is replicas?
help me out here o_O;

[edit] nvm i got it...it's replica XD haha...
can you post pictures?

Last edited by JDM 350GT; 01-23-2006 at 01:28 PM.
Old 01-23-2006, 01:27 PM
well some are and soem arent. i heard when people only put the rear, they get replicas, cuz you cant get the rear by itself....

Old 01-23-2006, 01:29 PM
i think whole bodykits are replicas...according to here.
http://speedstash.com/whyus.html

Old 01-23-2006, 03:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by freakzorg35
I ordered an authentic Kenstyle kit from a friend that runs a wholesale place out in NC, when the crap got to me it was crushed.. and the fkkin frieght company only gave me less then 20% of what I paid for it.. This ever happen to anyone else!?

On a brighter note I ordered a replica kit because after taking the huge loss from the frieght company I wasn't about to put that much money on the line again. I would have much rather had the authentic one on my car.. but damn! I just had my body shop install the replica kit and it looks damn good. if anyone is thinking about buying one i suggest checking out speedstash.com. They got the kit out to me the next day after i ordered it which in my experiences with my pervious cars (1998 Civic Dx, 1994 Integra LS) they never get sent out the next day.
so how was fitment of the replica?

Old 01-23-2006, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by freakzorg35
... i suggest checking out speedstash.com. They got the kit out to me the next day after i ordered it...
I would also like to hear about fitment/finish and your buying experience from speedstash.com. I'm assuming you purchased the entire kit? If so, does the front bumper come with the fog lights that the real Kenstyle front bumper comes with? If not, what would be the solution? I went to the site to check out the kit and I read the typical fiberglass disclaimer and their scary return policy. I'm assuming since bodykits are special order items, there is a NO return policy on them?

Thanks!

Old 01-23-2006, 05:16 PM
damn, replicas are THAT expensive?

Old 01-23-2006, 09:34 PM
well its half the authentic anyways
i think it's cheap

Old 01-23-2006, 10:52 PM
Many vendors on this site are selling the full replica kits for less than $1000... I think speedstash are just overcharging people for more profit.

Old 01-24-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by CarFanatic56
so how was fitment of the replica?
the fitment is actually pretty good. i thought there was a problem with the rear bumper.. cause like the part where the plate goes was kinda thin, but then when i got it installed, everything turned out fine. according to my body guy, it almost fit like the OEM bumper would.

Old 01-24-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by shibal_z
I would also like to hear about fitment/finish and your buying experience from speedstash.com. I'm assuming you purchased the entire kit? If so, does the front bumper come with the fog lights that the real Kenstyle front bumper comes with? If not, what would be the solution? I went to the site to check out the kit and I read the typical fiberglass disclaimer and their scary return policy. I'm assuming since bodykits are special order items, there is a NO return policy on them?

Thanks!
i just spoke with the guy adam over there at speedstash.com. there is a return policy, pretty much only on damaged products though. he told me like if a customer gets a package they should inspect it first before signing for it. if its damaged reject it and once it gets back to thier warehouse, they'll send out a new one. which is pretty cool, alot of other places wouldn't do that.

Old 01-24-2006, 02:39 PM
If you need mesh for that replica Kenstyle, let us know, check out www.customautomesh.com for more info.

Old 01-24-2006, 03:39 PM
I like the Kenstyle too.

Anyone know where can I find one under $1K but good fitment?

We don't have any urethane FULL kit do we?

Old 01-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by ATL_Red_G35
I like the Kenstyle too.

Anyone know where can I find one under $1K but good fitment?

We don't have any urethane FULL kit do we?
talk to that guy at speedstash, he gave me 10% off the kit so i saved like $100.. im sure you negotiate and have him bring it down. if anything lie and say that you're going to get more people to buy them if yours turns out good

Old 01-24-2006, 04:07 PM
Can you just get the sides?
Seems like everywhere you go the nicer kits are sold as the whole kit.
I really want just the impul rear bumper and the kenstyle sides.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: KenStyle Replica Kit