Notices

Seat heater "high" not working?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2017, 08:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Seat heater "high" not working?

04 coupe.

I recently bought the car. If I push the button forward, towards the high setting, only the low setting light comes on. (same thing happens when I push the switch the other way) Eventually the seats get slightly warm. It takes about 10 mins. Both switches do the same thing. Is the high setting not working or does the other light not light up? Or do our seat heaters just suck?

Old 02-07-2017, 02:26 PM
Received 334 Likes on 286 Posts
Coupe, Premium package, sport suspension
I have an 06 sedanX. I know the interiors are different between 04 and 06, but in the 06 there is only one light no matter which way you toggle the switch. It takes a little while for them to warm up. High can get pretty warm after a bit, but the area of coverage is pretty limited and seems spotty. So while I have no comparable experience with heated seats, I kinda feel like our seat heaters just suck.

Old 02-07-2017, 06:26 PM
Received 187 Likes on 140 Posts
^ +1

Old 02-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Received 39 Likes on 37 Posts
[QUOTE=LowCoupe;7094101]04 coupe.

I recently bought the car. If I push the button forward, towards the high setting, only the low setting light comes on. (same thing happens when I push the switch the other way) Eventually the seats get slightly warm. It takes about 10 mins. Both switches do the same thing. Is the high setting not working or does the other light not light up? Or do our seat heaters just suck?[/QUOTE

http://www.6mt.net/forum/g35-coupe/3...ats-work.html]

Forward is High, Back is Low
I'm in FL and actually use them on the cold mornings we're having now but I can't imagine them being much help in proper cold whether

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.