Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
speedracerg35
08-26-2006, 03:27 AM
hey,

i ordered a short cord right through your website (speedster0009@aol.com--baltimore). love the product, but had a tough time inserting the prongs. the power went in fine, but the ground doesn't seem to want to keep a connection. have you had any similar issues?

TeamSpeed
08-26-2006, 09:35 PM
The ground connector may not be flattened enough to fully go into the same slot as the factory ground. If this is the case, please try flattening the pin just a little more and reattempt. If the pin is too flat, try curving the pin just a bit to put tension against the factory wire. If neither of these work, please contact me and I will send a replacement to see if that resolves the issue.

speedracerg35
08-27-2006, 06:10 AM
hey, this is ian. i received the other e-mail regarding the smaller pins you make for the g's. let me know if you still want me to try flattening the ground, or if you want to swap the chords.

thanks
ian

TeamSpeed
08-27-2006, 02:13 PM
We will need to swap out the cord, it is next to impossible to change the larger pins enough to make them fit, you definitely want the smaller G35 version of the cord connectors.