Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Positive
VERY EASY transaction, VERY HONEST guy, QUICK payment and GREAT COMMUNICATION!!
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Seller ibkarlito (7)
10-22-2008
ibkarlito
10-22-2008, 07:23 PM
Hey Tim....Happy belated Birthday! Sorry the gift from your wife wasn't exact for the car. I'm sure you'll be able to figure something out. Good Luck!

I've enclosed the last email I had with your wife - Take care:

Sent: Tue 10/21/2008 9:39 PM
To: Karl Thompson
Subject: Re: AAM Stage 2 Fuel System

Thanks Karl,

I knew it was a strech but thought that it couldn't hurt to ask. I know he has been talking to some people today about some options so maybe he has figured something out. If not I will be sure to pass on the contacts that you mentioned. Even if he ends up having to sell it, I know it will all work out. Not your fault at all and not anything you or I knew at the time. I will be sure to let you know what end up coming from it.

Thank you again for your time

Rian Trank

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 6:16 PM, Karl Thompson <KThompson@morsecom.com> wrote:

Hey Rian -

I'm really sorry to hear about the situation but unfortunately this was "Final Sale." I don't have the means to necessarily take something back and "restock." If the nature of the problem was something related to a faulty component and or some sort of misleading you with incorrect info, then I'd consider a return and or some other possible resolution. I have spoken with Frank Hill (I left his business card in your package) and there are other possibilities in mounting the pump assembly. Without being directly in front of the under carriage of the Sedan, it's a bit hard to make suggestion......you don't necessarily have to use those exact mounting brackets. Tim may have to do some more research and see if someone can provide him a similar setup?? Perhaps refab some new brackets?? You may be able to speak w/ Clint at http://www.alteredatmosphere.com/home/ explain your dilemma and he may be able to provide some suggestions??

I wish there was something else I can do - Sorry! Please let me know how you two make out, Good Luck!

Take care,

Karl Thompson