Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
G35AA
04-19-2009, 06:33 PM
I had the full aero kit for sale, and Roy only wanted the rear lip - and had some interest in the side skirts. Gave him a price of $950 for both the rear and sides, as I did not want to be left with the sides as those alone would be a hard sale.

We went back on forth for a few days as Roy said he was tight on funds, could not afford the rear lip, and had to borrow money from his brother etc... I offered to review any trade offers... and he put up a set of headers - but after reviewing what they go for, plus what this install would be - it was not worth it and I said cash only. He finally replied stating he would take both the rear and side for $950 so we arranged a time to meet. He came by, looked at the sides, and compared them to stock and said he was not interested. I told him he could have the rear for $780 firm, he wanted to go to $760 and I said no. He then offered $770 and I said that I would not even go down the $10 as it was already much lower then I wanted to sell it for, plus the sides were a complete loss as I would not be able to sell them. Overall he was getting the deal and I was losing to accommodate his finances - something most sellers would not even care about. He then said something like I needed the $10 more then him, and I ignored it as I just wanted to get this deal over with. He was the one complaining about money, borrowing, wife being upset etc... all things that don't even phase me - but I let him have the rear lip, as I thought he was a good guy and wanted to give him the deal.

Now I get a notice about feedback being posted - and I see its a neutral? Come on, me... stubborn... I gave you the deal and in the end you got what you wanted, at the price you wanted to pay...

Good luck with life man - when people help you out you should be appreciated, as you did nothing for me, and its like I gave you $100 and I don't even know you... how about that?

So I am left with skirts and a front bumper - the front will sell, but the deal was more enticing on the whole kit. No one would want the sides, and they will end up going for nothing.

I sold (2) complete kits for $1800 - so do the math and see the loss.

Anthony

G-MAN (CANADA)
04-19-2009, 06:52 PM
What are you Bitching about, you got what you asked and more you even changed your offer on the price of the rear from $750. when you text me to $800. when I was at your house, and speaking of texts I told you about 3 times I wasn't interested and you still kept sending me offers almost to the point of harassment (which in my eyes is kind of stubborn).
I also stated that the part was exactly as described and in my opinion is a positive comment.
Accept the neutral Feedback Anthony and good luck on the sale of the rest of your kit.

Oh and by the way I did go out of my way to convince my paint guy to do your car which he said OK.