greatnorthG
04-21-2009, 11:08 PM
Just saw the sale listing last night and sent PM to buy immediately. Seller replied today to inform me of a price increase. The price was $300, then $250 and now $300 again. The thread shows the details. Another member is asking $300 for the same header new, so the price and offer of $250 or even less then would be reasonable.

Seems like the GMAN is very slimy in how they go about dealing with other members. When reviewing history and feedback, I noticed they took advantage of another seller that gave the deal that GMAN wanted and seems to have wanted to recoup money and has taken a loss to GMAN, and GMAN turned around and flamed and said very rude things to the seller and it seems that the seller proved GMAN to be a bad person to deal with.

I just got into this G club from Toronto Maxima, and never did I see a member act this way. Its a shame on the club.

G-MAN (CANADA)
04-23-2009, 06:08 PM
Just for everyone's info this person and G35AA are the same and have been banned for rude comments harassment etc. These things happen but it has been delt with from the Mod.

Thank You