Notices

Newly Installed Demon Eye Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 09:11 AM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts
where can you get just the cathodes to do the demon eyes?? ill do the mod myself just looking to find where to get them. can you take and CCFL tube and just bend it around in a circle?

Old 10-15-2006, 09:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MadMatt1144
How's the light strip on the end look when lit up? You have any full shots of the car?
You mean when I lit up the headlights?
I do have a picture of it but I don't have full shots of the car yet.

I'll post it as soon as I take picture

Attached Thumbnails Newly Installed Demon Eye Kit-dsc01496_s.jpg  
Old 10-15-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by aleok
looks good, so when you turn on the lowbeams the cathods stay on? do you have pics of that?
I have a picture of it above.
and Yes they do stay on with side markers

Old 10-15-2006, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by SFLG35
where can you get just the cathodes to do the demon eyes?? ill do the mod myself just looking to find where to get them. can you take and CCFL tube and just bend it around in a circle?
I guess you can try to buy it on ebay. but I don't know if you can just ben it around in a circle. they are really thin and weak. You might will break it. Mine was already round when I got it since it was made for G35.

It will be much cheaper if you can just bend it but I'm telling you. Those are really really weak you should be careful!

Old 10-15-2006, 10:59 AM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
How did you get ahold of AAC? He wont return my calls or answer emails after he dicked me over and did a crappy job on my headlights.

Old 10-15-2006, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by meatbag
How did you get ahold of AAC? He wont return my calls or answer emails after he dicked me over and did a crappy job on my headlights.
I always emailed them, and they responded pretty quick. (except weekends I guess) Did they put the demon eye kit for you? I didn't know they had installation service.

But anyway I think email is the best way to talk to them.

Old 10-15-2006, 11:20 AM
Ive emailed him through the site 6 times now and have never recieved a response and he never answers the phone.

Old 10-15-2006, 11:36 AM
Ive emailed him through the site 6 times now and have never recieved a response and he never answers the phone.
wow that's weird.

I don't know about phone calls, but you should check if your email is blocking his emails as spam mails. If you can't figure it out try to use other email address.

Old 10-15-2006, 01:15 PM
i'm currently doing the install myself guys. maybe i can post up a DIY or something. it's really a PITA to put in because you gotta drill, run the wires, solder, bake the headlight (TWICE), and the biggest problem of all, make sure you don't crack the CCFL.

i think the only option to do demon eyes is to get it from justin at AAC. from what i understand, he's the only guy and only company that supports G35 demon eyes.

Old 10-15-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by zzang82
wow that's weird.

I don't know about phone calls, but you should check if your email is blocking his emails as spam mails. If you can't figure it out try to use other email address.
Do you have his email? I can recieve them b/c I got all his emails when i originaly sent him the lights, but I deleted them awhile ago.

Im pretty sure he isnt responding. As I have found out AAC is know to do some pretty crappy work.

Old 10-15-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by SuperShick
i'm currently doing the install myself guys. maybe i can post up a DIY or something. it's really a PITA to put in because you gotta drill, run the wires, solder, bake the headlight (TWICE), and the biggest problem of all, make sure you don't crack the CCFL.

i think the only option to do demon eyes is to get it from justin at AAC. from what i understand, he's the only guy and only company that supports G35 demon eyes.
Yep he is AAC is the only choice.

Old 10-15-2006, 03:42 PM
Do you have his email? I can recieve them b/c I got all his emails when i originaly sent him the lights, but I deleted them awhile ago.

Im pretty sure he isnt responding. As I have found out AAC is know to do some pretty crappy work.

AdvanAutoCo@aol.com
AACstyle@aol.com

these two.

They responded quick to me.

Old 10-15-2006, 03:43 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by SFLG35
um cathodes are basically hollow glass tubes. it doesnt take much pressure to break them. bending them into a circle is not an option.

it looks like the foglight cathode doesnt really fit... looks like there are gaps at the top and bottom. overall, pretty cool!

Old 10-15-2006, 04:36 PM
Originally Posted by Alan
um cathodes are basically hollow glass tubes. it doesnt take much pressure to break them. bending them into a circle is not an option.

it looks like the foglight cathode doesnt really fit... looks like there are gaps at the top and bottom. overall, pretty cool!

Good eyes!

Yes there is little gap top and bottom but It's not that noticeable, unless you take look at it really close.

Old 10-15-2006, 05:13 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod
hehehe, i know PERSONALLy they are very brittle....

by experience! alan would know

:P

Ed Lin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Newly Installed Demon Eye Kit