Notices

advice needed - clear corners/exhaust/intake

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2003, 03:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
advice needed - clear corners/exhaust/intake

hey guys.. new g35 sedan owner here.. looking to get some accessories..

first of all, clear corners.. where is the best place to order? i was thinkin japanparts.com but maybe some of you know better places.. also, where can i get the blue/white bulb and is it legal/necessary..

secondly, exhaust - is there a way to change the exhaust on a sedan so it looks like the coupe's? (one on each side) and if so where would i find it

finally, any advice on the intake (best place to get, should i wait, etc) would be great.

Great to join the community.. and many thanks to those of you who reply..

Old 03-19-2003, 04:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: advice needed - clear corners/exhaust/intake

There's also www.clearcorners.com. I don't have clear corners myself, so I can't recommend them over anyone else.

If you're worried about legality, you'll want to keep the stock amber bulb. Technically, you'd still be illegal, because the clear corners won't reflect amber, either.

As for your intake and exhaust questions, those topics have been covered in depth, and are still ongoing. Use the search button at the very top of the page and look in the Sedans and in the Technical & Modifications forums for intake and exhaust topics.

2003.5 G35 Sedan Desert Platinum/Graphite Premium/Sport/Aero/Nav/Winter

Old 03-19-2003, 05:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi Heinous. Welcome to the board..

1. clearcorners.. you can get from japanparts.com for the cheapest.... just get the clear lens and you can either keep your stock bulb (its going to be yellowish) or you can get a hyper white bulb (pure white/bluish) to replace the bulb.. legal? No, its not legal, it is infact illegal.. but I never never ran into any problems.. and my clearcorners are alot brighter than anyone elses (dual-leds custom made www.clearcorners.com)..

2. exhaust.. no the coupe exaust isnt available for the sedan.. they were selling it from g35accessories.com before but they discontinued it because it hung too low.. we have a trunk/gas tank in the back where the coupe dosent.. there are other exuast options available tho.. i would use the search to look around.. Im personally waiting to hear the sound of the Nismo...

3. intake? you can either get just a filter replacement or a CAI.. currently injen has a cai out for the g35sedan... im personally waiting for the k&n CAIs to come out in a month or two (hopefully)...

..pestilence..

Old 03-20-2003, 11:05 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

exhaust- just goto a muffler shop that does custom work and them make it for you form the headers back.

www.ironpumping.com
^^Bodybuilding Made Simple