FS: 2006 g35 oem projector headlights

Old 10-07-2017, 12:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was wondering why when I went to sell them and they were fairly cheap price everyone was posting not to sell them and they are worth more than what I had them listed for I’m not really a big car person i neva understood why the person I bought my car from had 04 stock brembos on a 2005 and then these oem headlights which everyone kept telling me to keep them, and also the taillights were some sought after pair but one had a crack n I still sold it for a good price now wondering if those too were retrofitted and I got burnt for being stupid lol, all good just never understood what the attraction was with mixing these parts n if I’m correct from this thread it’s because they are discontinued parts? Even if so, dare I ask why still does everyone want them I rem before my white g35 I had A Black one that looked newer (mileage & condition) but older year, n I loved the side marker light on the side of those stock lights if replaced with an led it looked so cute (yes I’m a girl n know nothing about cars lol) but point here is that if I didn’t know the worth and idk the knowledge that they’re g35 lovers highly sought after part.. i would’ve sold them for some cheap but flashy set...All my parts are retrofitted apparently that’s the word and now that this is a cool thing I guess I’ll just keep them lol.... now I’m rambling no point to this paragraph at all just weird I never knew any of this haha