custom 06 6mt gauge face from ledmod.net

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2016, 02:47 AM
Received 178 Likes on 140 Posts
custom 06 6mt gauge face from ledmod.net

custom gauge face just purchased from sean at ledmod.net

It is for a manual transmission. it has silver numbers and lights up clear. so whatever color led behind it will not be affected. as you may be familiar, the oem gauge face is tinted orange and cannot be sanded off without destroying the entire face. this is the perfect solution for anyone wanting to change the interior leds.

it has some modifications, there is a hole in the middle where the "REV" icon would be. i am putting a small lcd from a radar detector there.

also there is a radar signal where the "Shift ->P" icon is but since it is for a manual transmission this icon would never be used for me. the icon is smoked so if you do not wish to use it, it is invisible.

there is an additional "METH" icon since i was planning to add a meth tank low indicator low light. the icon is smoked so if you do not wish to use it, it is invisible.

the reason i am selling is because i wanted smoked numbers all the way through. there was a discrepancy when ordering and i did not pay enough attention to the proof. there is a month wait for a gauge face from ledmod and costs 150$. top notch quality

this is the one that was ordered
http://store.ledmod.net/index.php?ma...products_id=87

get this now with no wait and at a huge discount. 80$ shipped

Attached Thumbnails custom 06 6mt gauge face from ledmod.net-img_5694.jpg   custom 06 6mt gauge face from ledmod.net-img_5695.jpg   custom 06 6mt gauge face from ledmod.net-img_5696.jpg   custom 06 6mt gauge face from ledmod.net-img_5697.jpg   custom 06 6mt gauge face from ledmod.net-img_5685.jpg