New to this Site-Bunch of pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 01:26 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by Junior G
Lol i got the same crap when i joined G35 NYC...Then when i went to a few meets and everyone saw it in person they liked it.I'm always changing somthing...so i doubt that will last all that much longer.Ive already removed like 10 pcs from the kit that was there before.When i get my double din kit the rest is going to have to go anyway.For now it beats the boring silver
lol yeah cause noone is gonna tell you your shiit looks ugly in person
But yeah you should get it painted or something to be different, paint matched trim would look sweet!

Old 09-23-2008, 03:46 PM
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by ShanesG
But yeah you should get it painted or something to be different, paint matched trim would look sweet!
^^LOL anyways car looks clean. if it was me ill get rid of the mirrors. it doesnt flow w/ the overall look of the car. If you want signal lights on your mirrors this guys can help you out https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-cou...56k-maybe.html

Old 09-23-2008, 04:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ShanesG
Trust me I've been told in person before when someone didn't like it. The majority do though. I think it looked better when I had the original seats in there though. It's an ongoing project and it's different then most. It is a $500 dollar Benevento kit, not the cheap knock off garbage. As for color matched stuff it's kinds of dumb when you have a black car. Seeing as they make a complete black interior stock.I think any other color it could be a kind of cool thing...although it would make me think of a Vw beetle with there stock color matching panels...maybe to ''Honda-ish'' lol

Last edited by Junior G; 09-23-2008 at 07:33 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by dranom
^^LOL anyways car looks clean. if it was me ill get rid of the mirrors. it doesnt flow w/ the overall look of the car. If you want signal lights on your mirrors this guys can help you out https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-cou...56k-maybe.html
I actually bought the car with the mirrors already being on there. I do agree that they are kinds weird, but I also find the stock mirrors rather boring compared to the rest of the car. These are more integrated as the other ones are literally sitting on a stick away from the car. I'm going to smoke the clear lens though. I hate the clear lens on them now

Old 09-23-2008, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by urbnmat
eh welcome to the site dont listen to everyone they all think you need 19's or above on here....i was looking at the adr's too cheap and they dont look to bad....o and they will say you need spacers and a drop even if you say you are going to do it on every picture you post
Yea I know all to well LOL. The funny thing is these rims have the exact same offset as the 19" factory rays. I'm going to get S-Teins first and see how it sits. I think with spacer and a drop it would be hitting the outer fender when you hit every bump instead of just just going under the fender lip like it's supposed to. Btw thanks for the welcome

Old 10-01-2008, 06:50 AM
Stick on adhesive plastic faux-woodgrain? Wow, that's classy.

Old 10-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by Triple8Sol
Stick on adhesive plastic faux-woodgrain? Wow, that's classy.
WOW......Your an assh*ole.

Old 10-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the PM. If you can't handle real opinions, then maybe the you shouldn't post pics of your car. Keep this up and we'll have to discuss your ADR's.

Was there a need to be a complete ******* in my thread or does that just come natuarally to you.

Last edited by Triple8Sol; 10-01-2008 at 10:36 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:32 PM
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
Offering my honest opinion, I can't say I like your car bro. At all. Wood grain interior looks absolutely amazing.... with an all black interior. Just really really doesn't look right with the tan. Side mirrors severely take away from the flow of the car, and the rims, they just look too thin IMO. Can't say I like the grille either, and what's wrong with your clear corner? The one looks like you opened it up and scribbled black sharpie all over it, and the other looks fine.

I also don't understand why you would buy an '06 exhaust instead of aftermarket. But anyway, welcome to driver.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by Darkstar752
Offering my honest opinion, I can't say I like your car bro. At all. Wood grain interior looks absolutely amazing.... with an all black interior. Just really really doesn't look right with the tan. Side mirrors severely take away from the flow of the car, and the rims, they just look too thin IMO. Can't say I like the grille either, and what's wrong with your clear corner? The one looks like you opened it up and scribbled black sharpie all over it, and the other looks fine.

I also don't understand why you would buy an '06 exhaust instead of aftermarket. But anyway, welcome to driver.
Yea I think I'm about done with this website and not becuase of negative criticism. Everyone is entitled to there opinions.More or less it seems this place is a place for a bunch of ****Holes who live for there cars and feel the need to talk garbage and act immature Thank you for those that were gracious enough to welcome me and give an honest opinion while still remaining kind. The rest of you can take your overly invested cars and shove them straight up your a*#.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:26 AM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Nice ride and welcome to the site!

Old 10-02-2008, 09:35 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 152 Likes on 117 Posts
welcome to the site man! thats why you paint it gloss black!! or some radical color!

Put in some suede!

Old 10-02-2008, 11:08 AM
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
Yea I think I'm about done with this website and not becuase of negative criticism. Everyone is entitled to there opinions.More or less it seems this place is a place for a bunch of ****Holes who live for there cars and feel the need to talk garbage and act immature Thank you for those that were gracious enough to welcome me and give an honest opinion while still remaining kind. The rest of you can take your overly invested cars and shove them straight up your a*#.
Actually, now that I look at your car more, I do kinda like the rims. And yea, people around here believe that rims have to be expensive or they're ****ty. Personally, I like the Tenzo Type-M's, which are cheap, but I don't care, it's what I like.

The things I do like about your car. The debadge, tint, and you CAI . As for why I don't like your interior, you need to contrast the wood with nomal black or tan colors, there's too much wood and no break in it, kinda hard to describe what I'm thinking. And I just flat out hate the tan interior anyway, but that's my own opinion and a minority since so many people have it.

For the exhaust, on the marketplace on this site, you can easily find an amazing exhaust or something for CHEAP. There is a $3000 Amuse exhaust going for 1,400 on the marketplace. Also, Fast Intentions can go for as little as $600. Ericisklumzyee also sells high quality replica parts and his own parts which have great fitment, and Blue_Batmobile sells overlays for headlights and roofs and such. Sorry about all the ******* comments your getting, there are a lot of nice people on this site. So once again, welcome to Driver

Old 10-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by Darkstar752
Actually, now that I look at your car more, I do kinda like the rims. And yea, people around here believe that rims have to be expensive or they're ****ty. Personally, I like the Tenzo Type-M's, which are cheap, but I don't care, it's what I like.

The things I do like about your car. The debadge, tint, and you CAI . As for why I don't like your interior, you need to contrast the wood with nomal black or tan colors, there's too much wood and no break in it, kinda hard to describe what I'm thinking. And I just flat out hate the tan interior anyway, but that's my own opinion and a minority since so many people have it.

For the exhaust, on the marketplace on this site, you can easily find an amazing exhaust or something for CHEAP. There is a $3000 Amuse exhaust going for 1,400 on the marketplace. Also, Fast Intentions can go for as little as $600. Ericisklumzyee also sells high quality replica parts and his own parts which have great fitment, and Blue_Batmobile sells overlays for headlights and roofs and such. Sorry about all the ******* comments your getting, there are a lot of nice people on this site. So once again, welcome to Driver
Well i thankyou for being mature and giving your honest opinion.Its imput that i like and not sarcastic criticism.I actually took most of the wood overlays out of my car today.5 hours at work in between customers just to take the stuff off.I had to completely take aprt the center console and most other pieces so i could properly get the stuff off without damaging the the oem underside.It was a Benevento dash kit which goes for about $550 so it wasnt just some cheap slap on stuff.I just have the pieces around the head unit and top cubbie to take off.When i'm done with that I'll take a pic.Btw about the side markers lights ...there clear with black backround....not sharpie'd lol..It could of been the reflection of light in the pic,but those look perfect in person ?The exuast was changed becuase it was damaged when i bought the car and my father runs a salvage yard which they got an 06" coupe in.I stripped the exuast and used it off that.Eventually I'm looking into getting either an Hks or Stillin.The interior is in transformation mode.When im done it will look completely diferent.Also tonight im picking up a set of oem mirrors as well as an NRG strut tower bar.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by g35man04
welcome to the site man! thats why you paint it gloss black!! or some radical color!

Put in some suede!

Yea after seeing that....I'm thinking ....looks really good.Guess its time to go out and buy some plastic/vinyl spray.I'll stick to the black leather seats,but the suede looks great too...very nice interior...When I'm done mine should be on par with yours

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New to this Site-Bunch of pics