My latest look, veilside cardon front, rear, painted sides with XXR wheels, plus more

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 01:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Calvin
Makes me kinda sad.
^+1

Old 11-03-2008, 01:57 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by aRT13
dude, i am loving your wheeeeels man!!!!!!

thanks man...

Old 11-03-2008, 01:58 AM
Originally Posted by SixOneFive
Nice job. I like your wheels.
thanks man...

Old 11-03-2008, 01:58 AM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by leoverte
Wht can i do with the front license plate, if i take it off...im basically asking for a ticket every time i pass a cop in NJ..

I matched the bottom line of the vent with the upper line of the bumper opening...

Wht SIZE spacers can i use in the front, i already have what i think is a 3 or 5 mm spacer in the back...

thanks to man...
Why only a 3-5mm spacer in the back? Look at all that room you have back there...

Wht can i do with the front license plate, if i take it off...im basically asking for a ticket every time i pass a cop in NJ..

I matched the bottom line of the vent with the upper line of the bumper opening...

Wht SIZE spacers can i use in the front, i already have what i think is a 3 or 5 mm spacer in the back...

thanks to man...
This is considered having a front plate in NJ?

Old 11-03-2008, 02:00 AM
Why only a 3-5mm spacer in the back? Look at all that room you have back there...

ok calvin, what size spacers can you use on the rear as well as the front. Also thanks for your feedback man.

Old 11-03-2008, 02:01 AM
well..I dont like the snow plow front lip. The vent....well I'm just not going to comment on that, I'll just say its crooked...doesnt line up, I wont get into functionality.

Wheels look good, need some spacers. Your kit and everything is aggressive, you need a more aggressive stance with your wheels. Poke is your friend, get some spacers and push those bad boys out (especially your fronts).

Other than that it looks ok

The red in the lip looks good with your tail lights, PLEASE DONT black out your tail lights!!

I'm sure your car will look better with some better pictures and typically painted lips look great in motion shots, not soo great standing still!!

Old 11-03-2008, 02:06 AM

This is considered having a front plate in NJ?

pretty much gives the appearance of a front plate, im a probation officer and basically that is what my fellow officers that i talk to tell me.

Old 11-03-2008, 02:08 AM
Originally Posted by pdjafari
well..I dont like the snow plow front lip. The vent....well I'm just not going to comment on that, I'll just say its crooked...doesnt line up, I wont get into functionality.

Wheels look good, need some spacers. Your kit and everything is aggressive, you need a more aggressive stance with your wheels. Poke is your friend, get some spacers and push those bad boys out (especially your fronts).

Other than that it looks ok

The red in the lip looks good with your tail lights, PLEASE DONT black out your tail lights!!

I'm sure your car will look better with some better pictures and typically painted lips look great in motion shots, not soo great standing still!!

thanks for the feedback man..

Old 11-03-2008, 02:08 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Might sound like a lot of work, but I'm thinking if the front and rear add-ons were molded with their respective bumpers and color matched, it would look a lot better as well. Just throwin out ideas...

And +1 on pdjafari's "POKE" is your friend... we're talkin like at least 15mm in the back and at least 10mm in the front...

Old 11-03-2008, 02:09 AM
thanks for the feedback man..
You got a good start, just time to tweak it and make it better!

Old 11-03-2008, 02:11 AM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Looks ok, not feeling the front lip.

I think your car would look sick if you redid your lip in black, and maybe flat black your grill

Old 11-03-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by joaquin03
Might sound like a lot of work, but I'm thinking if the front and rear add-ons were molded with their respective bumpers and color matched, it would look a lot better as well. Just throwin out ideas...

And +1 on pdjafari's "POKE" is your friend... we're talkin like at least 15mm in the back and at least 10mm in the front...
thanks joaquin, but i have to take the front lip off for certain work to be done, i already had to take it off three times in order for the car to aligned. Thanks for the idea though.....

AS far as the spacers j, can i actually use spacers that big with no issues???....i would be willing to do that as long as nothing happens...thanks j, please get back to me,,,

Old 11-03-2008, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by pdjafari
You got a good start, just time to tweak it and make it better!

thanks man....i know i just dont really want to do that much more to the exterior...without taking away from the car to much...i waiting for my red lug nuts to come in, pretty much dont think i want to do any more to the outside. well for now at least. I am open to ideas though basically..

Old 11-03-2008, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by G35_FTMFW
Looks ok, not feeling the front lip.

I think your car would look sick if you redid your lip in black, and maybe flat black your grill

hmmm....dont know bout the wheel thing, but as for the grill, trying to picture it.

Old 11-03-2008, 12:35 PM
i like how you placed the varis air duct there, very interesting

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My latest look, veilside cardon front, rear, painted sides with XXR wheels, plus more