20 Inch Gianna Blitzs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 03:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i was gonna get the same exact set of wheels but then i sold my coupe and bought a sedan
and yes they are really blingy for the car. if i were you i would get a refund

Old 09-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^ yeah when i looked at them on the computer i thought to my self those rims look nice and then when i went to see them in person i changed my mind because they look to blingy for the car.

Old 09-06-2009, 12:10 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Those wheels don't work with the car. It just seems off IMO.
This is a funny thread because people just seem to be bolder when they're behind their computer screen

Old 09-06-2009, 09:55 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Old 09-07-2009, 01:20 AM
Received 311 Likes on 227 Posts
I always feel sad for the OP when they post up expecting positive responses and a pat on the back for a job well done. SurryG I hope you didn't hang yourself, sell those wheels ASAP and get something that suits the car better.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:24 AM
Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35
I always feel sad for the OP when they post up expecting positive responses and a pat on the back for a job well done. SurryG I hope you didn't hang yourself, sell those wheels ASAP and get something that suits the car better.
don't worry so much, he is just sitting at his comp saying "y'all be hatin y0"

here this gentleman puts his feelings into words for you
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=609734

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...=607782&page=3
gets more interesting after post 59

Old 09-07-2009, 10:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 00gts6speed
don't worry so much, he is just sitting at his comp saying "y'all be hatin y0"

here this gentleman puts his feelings into words for you
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=609734

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...=607782&page=3
gets more interesting after post 59

HAHAHAHA sry but that clubrsx forum is killin me

Old 09-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
First of all, y'all are some racist ****s. You don't even try to hide it. Come call my friends "nigs" to their faces. I'll build the coffin.

Second of all... how is the condition of my car "atrocious?" because it has mud in the wheel wells? I washed the thing yesterday... omg.. it rains in WA state, imagine that. Mud happens. Some surface rust on the rotors? HOLY ****.

The group mentality of you ***mos is stunning. Luckily it's a free country and my rims turn heads.. Not to say how gay it looks.. but because people are like "damn... that looks nice".

You only wish it wasn't true, so you could feel so superior by buying your JSPEC JDM ***got racing rims... Guess what, real men don't give a **** how fast their car is off the line (without a LSD, no less), or how great it takes the turns.. Real men get out of the cage and ride a BIKE if they wanna see what real handling and acceleration is about. A car is just transportation for when it's too ****ty to ride.

Like Rich Boy said "all these **** boys HATIN ON MY ****IN WHEELS"....

N like I said "only bitches talk ****"...

^^^^^^ hahaha.. I read that on the RSX link. page 60 something lol..Yea so ya'll need to listen to him...

Old 09-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
THe RSX one is worse, but this is still pretty horrible

Old 09-07-2009, 12:48 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 4DGS
That's not racist at all, black dudes dig big shiny wheels. Go to Florida and check out what every other cavalier is rockin'

Anyways OCG= immature tool

Car= ultimate fail, first mod, wrong mod, never mod again.
Let me know when to start whoring it with pictures, I know and have seen way to many. The worst one was a BMW 750I (New Body), candy apple red with spinners on it. I was like damn.

It's more cultural now if anything. It's not a "black" thing, but majority of blacks, a few whites, and even a few hispanics do it. Nothing wrong with it just there style. Who cares? Lets just move on.

Old 09-07-2009, 03:27 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
UUUUUGGGGGLLLLLLLYYYYY

I'd rather ride a BICYCLE then drive your car man. I hate being harsh on people but you are an ignorant person. You posted your car on here and you expect people to have opinions. If you expected people to all say how much they love your wheels, you're on the wrong forum. 99% of us love the G for it's performance, not some 65lb wheels that suit a 64' impala. We like JDM parts because they STILL perform and they look nice as hell.

I vote ban.

Old 09-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by Kao1
First of all, y'all are some racist ****s. You don't even try to hide it. Come call my friends "nigs" to their faces. I'll build the coffin.

Second of all... how is the condition of my car "atrocious?" because it has mud in the wheel wells? I washed the thing yesterday... omg.. it rains in WA state, imagine that. Mud happens. Some surface rust on the rotors? HOLY ****.

The group mentality of you ***mos is stunning. Luckily it's a free country and my rims turn heads.. Not to say how gay it looks.. but because people are like "damn... that looks nice".

You only wish it wasn't true, so you could feel so superior by buying your JSPEC JDM ***got racing rims... Guess what, real men don't give a **** how fast their car is off the line (without a LSD, no less), or how great it takes the turns.. Real men get out of the cage and ride a BIKE if they wanna see what real handling and acceleration is about. A car is just transportation for when it's too ****ty to ride.

Like Rich Boy said "all these **** boys HATIN ON MY ****IN WHEELS"....

N like I said "only bitches talk ****"...

^^^^^^ hahaha.. I read that on the RSX link. page 60 something lol..Yea so ya'll need to listen to him...
maybe you should try typing in english instead next time instead of thugish

chrome rims turn my head too, except i do say how gay they look..lol

its not racist, its anti-ghetto the guy it the rsx thread was white(granted pretending to be black, but still white non the less). People wonder why they have no savings and no credit when they are driving around in a car they can't afford with rims they can't afford with tires that have the belts sticking out of them, its not race its that ghetto, im the **** and im gonna **** everything that moves because my car is soooo hot and thats all that matters in life.

Last edited by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust; 09-07-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by OBG3506
LMAO! You are about to drag me DOWN to you level and whoop my CREOLE ***!!
I like how this dude runs his mouth and he's rockin some CrAxis wheels....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 20 Inch Gianna Blitzs