Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 06:42 AM
Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts
Nice, wat r u lowered on

Old 03-08-2013, 10:07 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DieuNay
what camera you using?
Canon 50d with 24-105 L series and 50mm lenses.

Old 03-08-2013, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by Blue Dream
Lose the BBS center caps and you'll be money. No need to pretend they are something they're not.
I'm not trying to pass them off as BBS wheels, the center caps came with them and I actually like the red as it kind of ties in the tail lights and give some needed contrast. I may try black to see what it would look like but for now I like the red.

Old 03-08-2013, 04:19 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
I hear you.............

Old 03-14-2013, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Almightyone
Looks good. What are you lowered on?
Originally Posted by izzueeek
Nice, wat r u lowered on
Megan Coilovers. Like I said, I'm not a baller :-) With front and rear SPC camber arms and rear toe bolts. I took one of the collars out on the rear coils.

Old 03-14-2013, 09:27 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Very clean car, and from a fellow varr wheel owner, lose those center caps. Really trashy labeling them as something they are very clearly not...

Old 03-14-2013, 09:37 PM
I guess I'm trashy then because I like them. Anyone that knows what BBS LM wheels are will probably know these aren't real given the cost of real ones and when people ask I don't pass them off as such. They came with the wheels and I like the way BBS red caps look, that's it. I'm actually quite surprised I'm getting so much **** for them. Oh well.

Would it make everyone feel better if I told you I have real te37 time attacks on mytwin turbo Z?

Tell ya what, find me some varrstoen or any other center caps that are red and gold like the BBS ones and I'll gladly put them on.

Old 03-16-2013, 01:22 PM
Clearly, some people cant read or just don't want to. He said he bought the damn wheels with the damn center caps and digs the damn look. Don't stress it dude...

Old 03-16-2013, 04:59 PM
Haha I know right. It doesn't bother me, you have to expect some of that when posting pics on a car forum. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, including me.
Thanks for the backup :-)

Old 03-17-2013, 10:59 AM
Received 162 Likes on 116 Posts
Very nice, VERY clean good job

Old 03-18-2013, 12:42 AM
Received 156 Likes on 130 Posts
Car looks good. 2 things: 1)If you're not a baller, why do you have Volk TE37's AND a twin turbo Z? There's nothing cheap about either. lol
2) If you're surprised you're getting crap for the caps, it's because you're new to the internet. The whole real wheel vs fake wheel argument has (quite literally) destroyed sites and it's been going on for what seems like a decade. For some odd reason, it's a HUGE debate. And what you're doing is major offense that will send any "real wheel fan" reaming into a blind rage similar to that of killing their mother and first born in front of them. And there are certain subforums within this particular site where, if this is posted, you will be ripped a new one.

Personally, I don't care. Your car. Do what you want. But, that's the reasoning behind it. Car looks good though. Sans the cap, I wouldn't change a thing. It's clean, it's classy, it's well configured.

Old 03-18-2013, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by driftsucky
Car looks good. 2 things: 1)If you're not a baller, why do you have Volk TE37's AND a twin turbo Z? There's nothing cheap about either. lol
2) If you're surprised you're getting crap for the caps, it's because you're new to the internet. The whole real wheel vs fake wheel argument has (quite literally) destroyed sites and it's been going on for what seems like a decade. For some odd reason, it's a HUGE debate. And what you're doing is major offense that will send any "real wheel fan" reaming into a blind rage similar to that of killing their mother and first born in front of them. And there are certain subforums within this particular site where, if this is posted, you will be ripped a new one.

Personally, I don't care. Your car. Do what you want. But, that's the reasoning behind it. Car looks good though. Sans the cap, I wouldn't change a thing. It's clean, it's classy, it's well configured.
Well, I guess I used to be a baller but my cars and house took all my money so now I'm poor haha.

Yeah, I'm well aware of the real/fake wheel argument. I don't really have a stance on this issue (obviously since I have both) and I think it's funny people get so upset over it. BTW, I definitely would put the real deal LM's on the G35 if they were a little more realistic in price but they are just so far out there, they cost considerably more than my TE37's.

Anyway, I'm glad people are so passionate about their wheels

Thanks for the kind words.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:30 AM
Received 156 Likes on 130 Posts
True story, the ONLY reason I have "real wheels" is because I found them used and unbelievably inexpensive literally the day before I had planned to purchase some ES3s from Varr. It's funny cuz all my friends know about it and we all have this running joke about it. Some of my facebook friends got way too excited when they found out I purchased SSR's. It was like they had won the lottery. lol. It's still funny to me. But, I also have a set of Rotas sitting in my garage that I use as spares. It's not even so much real or fake, but like you, I can't justify spending 3 or 4 times the money for the exact same look. Seems stupid for an adult to do. But, whadoIkno? lol

Old 03-19-2013, 10:33 AM
Received 318 Likes on 221 Posts
loose the BBS caps and its good

cant go wrong with DG color

Old 03-19-2013, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by rhampsterwha2
loose the BBS caps and its good
Lol so I've heard.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New wheels and pics