Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
dat's a clean look.

Old 04-07-2006, 01:59 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by markiev37
Man they look so nice on Glex25's ride that I had to order a set myself. I ordered from Auto wheelhaus and Charles did a great job hooking me up with these shoes...I just checked the UPS tracking #'s and they should arrive on wed or thurs...Now if my G would just get here.. Dealer says for sure next week and that it's still down at the docs in socal...Looks like the G and rims may arrive on the same day. I'll post pics after I drop it with my coilovers, put on the clear corners and of course it's new pair of shoes!!!
Glad that you like it so much that your ordered a set yourself.
I have been getting mixed reviews from people online on the wheels but everyone that has seen em personally give it the thumbs up.
I'm tired of everyone always rocking the same wheels(Volks, Maya, Iforged, DPE) and then you have the knockoffs like axis and others that are same design as the others thats why i opted for this.

What color did you order them in?
What color is the G35 you ordered?
Can't wait to see someone else with these so i can see how it looks on their car.

Old 04-08-2006, 05:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Glex25, I ordered a set of diamond black(same as yours) for my liquid platinum (which was brillant silver until this year) 6MT coupe. Got a call from the dealer yesterday and it's finally here, but i'm stuck working all weekend so I can't pick it up until mon or tues.
The wheels should arrive wed and i'll get em on, drop the car and then take some pics....Have a good one, Markiev

Old 04-08-2006, 06:25 PM
I'm sorry, but those wheels are ugly imo...

Old 04-09-2006, 06:57 AM
I just had these installed yesterday.. it looks like Glex beat me to it!!

I got the machined black like Glex's.. for my black on black G35

Looks like the rear is a tad bit too wide but if lowered it would look good..

I'll have some pix tomorrow

Old 04-09-2006, 01:11 PM
Here's how it looks on a Black G:

Attached Thumbnails Racing Hart RS-721-dsc00489.jpg   Racing Hart RS-721-dsc00488.jpg   Racing Hart RS-721-dsc00487.jpg   Racing Hart RS-721-dsc00486.jpg  
Old 04-09-2006, 01:21 PM
Administrator
Nice Dosa.
I thought i would be the only one in G-Squad witht them.
but im glad to start seeing them on different cars.

So how you like the look?
Any drop in the future?

Old 04-09-2006, 01:28 PM
Thanx Glex,

I was thinking the same thing but you got them before me. It's all good.. at least you live in NJ

I like the look but the rears seem a tad bit too wide but it's OK. I have 350z H-tech springs that I've had in my room for like a year now, but never installed them. I might install them sometime in the summer, but I don't know yet. I need to get my car realigned too.

Since there's so many bad roads in NY I might just end up not dropping it but I really like the slammed look yours has.. mad clean! Props.

Old 04-13-2006, 06:44 AM
Hey Glex and Dosa, I just finished putting on my diamond black RS-721's and I must say they look spectacular in person. My buddy drives and 03 M3 with 19 inch Dinan rims and he was in awe of these shoes!!!!! I'm taking into the performance shop early thurs morning to have my tein basics, stillen front and rear sways, stillen rear strut bar and clear corners installed....It will be ready friday afternoon and i'll try and get some pics....With the drop and the mods this car will look and handle awesome. Some people on this site may have mixed reviews but these are really nice rims...Later, Markiev

p.s. Glex and Dosa, did you guys put on wheel locks and if so what kind. I was sent a set that don't fit into the narrow/long lug holes...Thanks

Last edited by markiev37; 04-13-2006 at 06:46 AM.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:46 AM
Administrator
Nah i havent put wheel locks yet.
My car is garaged most of teh time and we have a private parking lot in my job.
My car hardly stays out of my sight.

Old 04-13-2006, 09:24 AM
They do look good on your DG, Glex! Just curious, what's the weight on these RHs??

Who knows, I may sport them in my DG too, lol!?

Old 04-13-2006, 10:18 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
WOW. That looks real nice man

Old 04-16-2006, 06:52 AM
Hey guys, I just got my car back yesterday from the performance shop and These rims(RS-721's) look awesome!!!!!! My car is an 06 liquid platinum and the color of the rims really compliment the car. By chance the shop had a top secret bumper that someone ordered but backed out of buying so I bought it and it is on the car also. The car has an incrediblely beautiful drop(tein basics) and i'm really stoked. I've also got stillen sways and rear strut bar. The car handles on rails and hats off to Ted and his crew at SCOTT PERFOMANCE in Santa Clara Calif for their awesome help...These guys are customer oriented all the way and get AAA+++ rating from me. I'll taks some pics today on my lunch break and try and post em sunday or monday night!!! Markiev

Old 04-16-2006, 02:24 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Glex, my fellow HKS brother, looks sweet mang! These rims were in my final 3.

Old 04-16-2006, 02:53 PM
Administrator
Originally Posted by markiev37
Hey guys, I just got my car back yesterday from the performance shop and These rims(RS-721's) look awesome!!!!!! My car is an 06 liquid platinum and the color of the rims really compliment the car. By chance the shop had a top secret bumper that someone ordered but backed out of buying so I bought it and it is on the car also. The car has an incrediblely beautiful drop(tein basics) and i'm really stoked. I've also got stillen sways and rear strut bar. The car handles on rails and hats off to Ted and his crew at SCOTT PERFOMANCE in Santa Clara Calif for their awesome help...These guys are customer oriented all the way and get AAA+++ rating from me. I'll taks some pics today on my lunch break and try and post em sunday or monday night!!! Markiev
Can't wait to see the pics.
I actually had to raise my car on friday.
I got the SPC Camber Kit installed and i had to raise the car so it can clear the fenders so the camber can be brought back into spec.
Also raised the front my camber is off by less than a Degree.
I can't wait for SPC to come out with their front camber arm solution.
Let me know how many inches it takes from the ground to the top most of your fender all on 4 corners and how your camber is.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Racing Hart RS-721