almost there!! (VIP LOOK)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 08:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Where did this guy come from???
I was flaming the OP because his car is definetely ridiculous, then SikNLow comes in and starts crying to me. Now you come and start crying for no reason. What is going on with this board If you don't like my opinion you GTFO because I really don't give your mom's as s if YOU can do anything with $20k. I don't see any special work in SikNLow's car besides lowering it to the ground and putting the biggest rims he can put on it. The funny thing sticking out from his hood, imitation of a Mercedes emblem, is the stupidest of all mods on his car.
Anyways, get on with your life. If this forum is your family then you must be really lonely. We share a pashion, a simple car, and that's what we are all here to discuss.

Originally Posted by Lucky-G
lol @ this clown...seriously dude, GTFO. You're a troll. Period.

You come in here flaming SikNLow, and then you try to backpeddle. No, just no. His car is def Lux/VIP style. It's not my cup of tea, but it's definitely hot, because I can appreciate the work.

For 20k, you could probably have a decent setup as far as "making it fly". A nice single turbo, some coilovers, a lot of bracing, and a good tune is all you'll get away with though.

Honestly man, either stop hating, or GTFO. This board is NOT your honda board where flaming is encouraged and welcomed, we are a family here, and a family feud is NOT needed. Shut it or leave. Pick an option.

Old 08-22-2008, 02:04 AM
Originally Posted by G35er4life
I was flaming the OP because his car is definetely ridiculous, then SikNLow comes in and starts crying to me. Now you come and start crying for no reason. What is going on with this board If you don't like my opinion you GTFO because I really don't give your mom's as s if YOU can do anything with $20k. I don't see any special work in SikNLow's car besides lowering it to the ground and putting the biggest rims he can put on it. The funny thing sticking out from his hood, imitation of a Mercedes emblem, is the stupidest of all mods on his car.
Anyways, get on with your life. If this forum is your family then you must be really lonely. We share a pashion, a simple car, and that's what we are all here to discuss.
You retard! Those wheels arent the biggest wheels you can fit on a G. They are actually 19's. That comment right there goes to show me that you dont have a clue about what your talking about. I hope you get banned dude, cause we dont need clowns like you on here...

Old 08-22-2008, 02:08 AM
You retard! Those wheels arent the biggest wheels you can fit on a G. They are actually 18's or 19's. That comment right there goes to show me that you dont have a clue about what your talking about. I hope you get banned dude, cause we dont need clowns like you on here...

Old 08-22-2008, 02:21 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i cant see it nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Old 08-22-2008, 03:03 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Not too sure about why yall say that VIP means aggressive wheel offsets...but this is VIP

Old 08-22-2008, 03:29 AM
Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts
Passion buddy, passion. I guess SiknLow isn't the only person who needs to learn how to spell. Look, if you don't like what the person did to their car fine let your opinion be known in an appropriate manner, you don't have to talk trash that **** is for high school kids. If you haven't noticed by now most people on this thread doesn't like you. Don't you wonder why?

Old 08-22-2008, 03:31 AM
Originally Posted by SteveBlake
Not too sure about why yall say that VIP means aggressive wheel offsets...but this is VIP

I believe VIP tuners care more about how big the wheel lip is, lol. But this GS is SICK!! Is that a intercooler I see?

Old 08-22-2008, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by 1fastg35sedan
I believe VIP tuners care more about how big the wheel lip is, lol. But this GS is SICK!! Is that a intercooler I see?
This GS is my best friends. It was just feature in import tuner. It has full junction produce kit, airrunner, 20x9.5 & 20x10.5 Fabolous Profound wheels, 2jz-gte motor (twin turbo supra motor) digital design system and much more. Vip cars arent all about big lips. Its about how wide,aggressive fitment and strecthed tires,air, and much more....

Last edited by NorthSideRacing; 08-22-2008 at 09:55 AM.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and getting chicks!!! can't forget the chicks hahahahahahahaha

Old 08-22-2008, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by SikNLow
and getting chicks!!! can't forget the chicks hahahahahahahaha
oh yea! them too! how did i forget about them?

ftw

Old 08-22-2008, 12:37 PM
Received 66 Likes on 50 Posts
haha getting chicks ftw.

Old 08-22-2008, 02:56 PM
Received 79 Likes on 57 Posts
Originally Posted by NorthSideRacing
oh yea! them too! how did i forget about them?

ftw

I keep telling my wife that this is the reason I want to mod my car...guess, she doesn't get it because my modding allowance has been indefinetly withheld.

Old 08-22-2008, 02:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hahahahaha you a fool MEXTEP!!! your supposed to tell her you're fixing it up for HER hahahahahaha

Old 08-22-2008, 03:12 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Crying? Who's crying? You're the one that's bitching dude. None of us starting cussing at you or using some lame "your mom's as$" jokes

IF all you can see is how low it is and the wheels, you need to look harder bud. There';s a LOT to look at with his car.

This forum is not "my family"; go back and re-read it. I said this forum is A family. As in we all have a mutual respect for each other...with the exception of yourself. No one respects you, and hopefuly you can see that. If anyon eneeds to get along with their life...its you.

Old 08-22-2008, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by MEXTEP
I keep telling my wife that this is the reason I want to mod my car...guess, she doesn't get it because my modding allowance has been indefinetly withheld.

hahah you crazy guy! i hope that your wife doesn't try to sell your car for a toyota yaris.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: almost there!! (VIP LOOK)