black wheels on silver sedan?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 10:23 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Question black wheels on silver sedan?

Hey everyone im in a bit of a dilemma, i have an 03 sedan and I am planning to buy new wheels for it. Due to the limit amount of spending money i have i want to make this right. So I am thinking about buying 19s matte black with red trim wheel for my G but im concern with the red and black not going well with the silver. If you guys have any pictures of your car with this kind of description with or without the red trim, can you guys post them up so I can see what they look like? Also what size of wheels do you have on you G now?

Last edited by Kingd; 05-14-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kingd
Hey everyone im in a bit of a dilemma, i have an 03 sedan and I am planning to buy new wheels for it. Due to the limit amount of spending money i have i want to make this right. So I am thinking about buying 19s matte black with red trim wheel for my G but im concern with the red and black not going well with the silver. If you guys have any pictures of your car with this kind of description with or without the red trim, can you guys post them up so I can see what they look like? Also what size of wheels do you have on you G now?
Google had lots of results. Or check the forum gallery.

Old 05-15-2012, 12:19 PM
oh my bad, still not very familiar with this forum haha thanks

Old 05-15-2012, 06:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
black wheels on silver looks good, but i'd suggest blacking out some other stuff on the car to bring it out....ie IY grill repaint it black, tint tail lights or chrome delete around the windows or roof black or hood or something. but black and silver is good theme! same as my car

Old 05-15-2012, 07:00 PM
Received 118 Likes on 100 Posts
Heres my G bro this is how i had it before i part it out and sold it couple months ago. But i had 20" but you get the pik,. you might want something with black and some polish. at the end i got little bored of just matte black wheels. but they still sick.

Old 05-15-2012, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by b-dRizZy
Heres my G bro this is how i had it before i part it out and sold it couple months ago. But i had 20" but you get the pik,. you might want something with black and some polish. at the end i got little bored of just matte black wheels. but they still sick.

looks awesome! this is perfect because mine is the exact same as yours, I just ordered the clear corners, im excited for those to come in. Right now im stuck between matte black or dark grey wheels

Old 05-15-2012, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by takeitez
black wheels on silver looks good, but i'd suggest blacking out some other stuff on the car to bring it out....ie IY grill repaint it black, tint tail lights or chrome delete around the windows or roof black or hood or something. but black and silver is good theme! same as my car
Yea I was thinking about a black and silver look but wasnt sure. Going to be a slow process but its part of the fun

Old 05-16-2012, 01:05 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
[QUOTE=b-dRizZy;6451812]Heres my G bro this is how i had it before i part it out and sold it couple months ago. But i had 20" but you get the pik,. you might want something with black and some polish. at the end i got little bored of just matte black wheels. but they still sick.

is that 05-06 sides??

Old 05-16-2012, 02:04 AM
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by takeitez
no no no no no no no do NOT tint ur tail lights... why was this ever popular...