My G almost done being wrapped

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2017, 09:00 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
oh man did u really have to add the fake lip?

Old 07-01-2017, 03:12 AM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally Posted by saywat?
oh man did u really have to add the fake lip?
the ones in the front? they've been removed already, if you're talking about the one by the rear lip it looks really good in person as it connects into the diffuser on the stillen rear, I have since wrapped it in 5d CF vinyl, much more 3D looking.

Old 07-01-2017, 08:31 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Originally Posted by NjMatteSedan

Originally Posted by NjMatteSedan
the ones in the front? they've been removed already, if you're talking about the one by the rear lip it looks really good in person as it connects into the diffuser on the stillen rear, I have since wrapped it in 5d CF vinyl, much more 3D looking.
Can't believe I haven't commented in this thread but I've gotta say your car looks great!! Not usually a fan of wrapping, eyelids, blacking out taillights etc. but everything you've done ties in so well together and the drop is money!. And if saywat was talking about your front splitter I hope you didn't remove it since the lip looks molded into your bumper (or maybe not). The full body splitter might be my favorite part of the whole build, great job!!!!!

Edit: And doggy door FTMFW!!

Old 07-01-2017, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by Blue Dream
Can't believe I haven't commented in this thread but I've gotta say your car looks great!! Not usually a fan of wrapping, eyelids, blacking out taillights etc. but everything you've done ties in so well together and the drop is money!. And if saywat was talking about your front splitter I hope you didn't remove it since the lip looks molded into your bumper (or maybe not). The full body splitter might be my favorite part of the whole build, great job!!!!!

Edit: And doggy door FTMFW!!
thanks brotha, i appreciate it. Not the lip which yes it's molded, but the add on pieces on the corner of the lip (they were getting banged up from scraping) i have since added this winglets on the side of the bumper

The following users liked this post:
Blue Dream (07-02-2017)
Old 07-02-2017, 01:44 AM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Tastefully done. Not as normal as it used to be way back when. Well done!

The following users liked this post:
NjMatteSedan (07-02-2017)
Old 07-02-2017, 02:58 AM
Originally Posted by TIAN
Tastefully done. Not as normal as it used to be way back when. Well done!
thanks! yea most of the most I had done weren't popping before because my car was all blacked out, they really came to life once I wrapped it in matte dark gunmetal, now it has some contrast and you can see every little detail I've done to the car. It's kinda refreshing o get such good feedback on driver because the general consensus here was that the G, especially the sedan's shape is not aggressive enough to pull off matte colors but like Blue Dream said I left no stone unturned and made sure everything flowed and matched

Old 07-02-2017, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

Received 1,018 Likes on 936 Posts
To get a compliment from Tian is a pretty big deal, he's one of the OG members here and has a sweet G himself.

Old 07-06-2017, 08:35 PM

new picture from today, gotta love the color at dusk

Old 07-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Damn man this is what I want my 05 G35x to look like, but I guess im cool with the scratched up VW2 color I have lol. How much did the wrap cost to do your whole car?

Old 07-11-2017, 08:38 AM
Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts
Very nice car.

The only thing I will criticize is those window things. Personally I never liked them and feel they distract from the clean lines of the car. Do you like to drive with the windows cracked slightly down?

Otherwise, car looks fantastic.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by Justice06RR
Very nice car.

The only thing I will criticize is those window things. Personally I never liked them and feel they distract from the clean lines of the car. Do you like to drive with the windows cracked slightly down?

Otherwise, car looks fantastic.
Thanks! window visors are personal preferance, i don't really crack my windows but i really like the JDM visors on the sedan, i really like how they look on my car because i painted them black obsidian (i hate how unpainted visors have a purple tint when the sun hits them)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.