Media Share V36 Sedan 2007 +Sedan Pictures

08 G35xs Girl here :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 10:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
great car...love the mirrors....

I have seen many girls that are into cars...but never a nurse that does her own installs....

AWESOME....

Old 03-31-2009, 11:50 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looking good.

Old 03-31-2009, 12:15 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Nurse Girle
....I got the JDM mirrors actually from ebay, if anyone wants them I think my friend has a pair for sale....
Hey I am looking for a set of these. Whats their addy?

Thanks!!

Old 03-31-2009, 03:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow, Lauren. You would really get along with my wife. She drives a g35x, plays RE5 and COD religiously and works as a RN at North Shore Hospital. I think I need to set up a play date, lol. by the way, what's your medical specialty?

Old 03-31-2009, 04:33 PM
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by san~man
She has an X, so they can't be staggered.
No problem going staggered just as long as all 4 are the same rolling diameter. I ran a staggered set up on my Eclipse GSX for years... probably close to 130K miles with no problems whatsoever.

Yeah I didn't go staggered bc I didn't want to manipulate my awd, even though people put staggered on an X. I instead went with aggressive offsets with my wheels and may need to fender roll my rears a little more or go with a more aggressive camber. Jdm tails? Have I seen them before LOL. Post a pic please . I got the JDM mirrors actually from ebay, if anyone wants them I think my friend has a pair for sale. I got them bc I know no1 has them . My friend Igor in brooklyn did the install and painting with tommy at Advan shop. I really hope they come out with the coilovers for our x, I'd jump on it like a fat cake getting the last piece of cake!
If you've seen them you may not have even realized it.. The difference are VERY subtle. The main difference is that the outer brake light / turn signal is amber instead of red. They are just very unique, as there are probably less than 20 people in the US with them right now, and they'd complete your JDM look nicely.

Incidentally, are your mirror signals actually functional? If so, was the wiring there for the signals already, or did you have to run the wires? Also, what color are the mirrors your friend's trying to sell? If they're IP, then I might be interested.

Here are a couple of pics of the JDM tails on my G, as well as a close up pic.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:14 PM
not everyday you see a chick that knows how to mod a car. god, this thread has been alive for less than a day and already has 4 pages.... the title got us all! nice car

Old 03-31-2009, 08:22 PM
Yeah I didn't go staggered bc I didn't want to manipulate my awd, even though people put staggered on an X. I instead went with aggressive offsets with my wheels and may need to fender roll my rears a little more or go with a more aggressive camber. Jdm tails? Have I seen them before LOL. Post a pic please . I got the JDM mirrors actually from ebay, if anyone wants them I think my friend has a pair for sale. I got them bc I know no1 has them . My friend Igor in brooklyn did the install and painting with tommy at Advan shop. I really hope they come out with the coilovers for our x, I'd jump on it like a fat cake getting the last piece of cake!
^^^FAT CAKES???....you have FAT CAKES!!!!....OOOOHH my bad i read it wrong!.....sweet ride, it looks beasty!!....

Old 03-31-2009, 08:34 PM
Received 124 Likes on 109 Posts
LOL funny. Hi lev!

Me & my twin sister, shes a future Passat CC owner :P
Well hello! How ya doing? Hint hint! Hahahahah J/K!

Old 03-31-2009, 10:04 PM
Received 55 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by 2GoRNot2G
No problem going staggered just as long as all 4 are the same rolling diameter. I ran a staggered set up on my Eclipse GSX for years... probably close to 130K miles with no problems whatsoever.
I see. But then why do they screw with the X owners and run the same width all the way around then? Weird that they wouldn't even offer it as an option at purchase/build time

Old 03-31-2009, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by san~man
I see. But then why do they screw with the X owners and run the same width all the way around then? Weird that they wouldn't even offer it as an option at purchase/build time
i agree. i'm ordering wheels tomorrow and have to decide if i'm going staggered or not

Old 03-31-2009, 11:17 PM
Car and the owner are ugly, so is her sister.

Why do you have to post pictures to get attention on an unoriginal car?

Watup /b/!

Old 03-31-2009, 11:56 PM
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by The Milk Man

Watup /b/!

Shuuu go away troll

Old 04-01-2009, 12:41 AM
Originally Posted by The Milk Man
. Its okay I find this funny how he says the cars ugly but yet I'm wondering what they have to their car and if its a G. Also find it funnier how its their 1st post on the forum but yet go to a thread that has the word "girl" in it. I wasn't looking for anyones attn towards me, jus my car and my dedication to infinitis and hobby of mechanics. Sour milk mans comment is as worthless as every other ignorant sexist comment.
Btw
I

Watup /b/![/QUOTE]

Old 04-01-2009, 01:00 AM
. Its okay I find this funny how he says the cars ugly but yet I'm wondering what they have to their car and if its a G. Also find it funnier how its their 1st post on the forum but yet go to a thread that has the word "girl" in it. I wasn't looking for anyones attn towards me, jus my car and my dedication to infinitis and hobby of mechanics. Sour milk mans comment is as worthless as every other ignorant sexist comment.
Btw
I

Watup /b/!
[/QUOTE]

so then why post the word girl? we don't say ok new GUY here with a car? c'mon a lil attention was seeked

Old 04-01-2009, 02:02 AM
And why was it necessary to post your pic if you just wanted to show your dedication and hobby to mechanics (heart touching by the way). This isn't myspace I really smell an attention *****. Btw if you didn't have girl in your title you'd probably have like 3 responses and they'd all be negative.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 08 G35xs Girl here :)