Media Share V36 Sedan 2007 +Sedan Pictures

Nissan Emblem?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 10:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nghiars
shouldnt "S K Y L I N E" sit lower?
i got hit by a deer the same day the badges came in the mail, so i had the body shop put them on..

it was on when i got there, looked better than what i could have done, so im not complaining (:

Old 09-16-2009, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by Greekboy115
haha, either that or everytime you want to place an order or pick up your food you need to walk around your car.
when my car's freshly washed i dont want to put my window down and get the streaky water marks on it. so i'll open my door and order, then at the window i'll park it crooked and open my door and lean out. the people working are like, what the f*ck is his deal? haha

Old 09-16-2009, 10:13 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
LOL! I think I would be the guy behind you trying to figure out if you are drunk or on some sort of drugs. I love it the technique kbg35.. just classic.

Old 09-16-2009, 10:35 PM
i get profiled soooo bad in my car, im 16 but i look about 20..

and no cop is gonna believe a 20 year old is driving what i drive without some sort of involvement with narcotic distribution. i've been searched so many times, even when im outsideeee my car they'll flip on their lights and try to sneek a peek in my ****. luckily they dont know the armrest has a velcro stash spot, hahah. (;

i get meanmugged any/everywhere i go, especially by the 5-0

suuucks.

Old 09-16-2009, 10:43 PM
Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts
I guess toll booths would be tricky too. It's tough to spin the car around at 60, hit the booth just right, and then launch and spin out and back into traffic again.

Eh, I'd still like one.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:33 PM
absolutely do the nissan if you're set on doing the conversion. It looks like crap with the nissan missing - 100% do it.

And do the front one, it's just a clip in the front grille - you wouldn't have to replace the entire grille

Old 09-16-2009, 11:46 PM
Originally Posted by kbg35
i got hit by a deer the same day the badges came in the mail, so i had the body shop put them on..

it was on when i got there, looked better than what i could have done, so im not complaining (:
you got hit by a deer? so a deer literally ran into your car??

i get profiled soooo bad in my car, im 16 but i look about 20..

and no cop is gonna believe a 20 year old is driving what i drive without some sort of involvement with narcotic distribution. i've been searched so many times, even when im outsideeee my car they'll flip on their lights and try to sneek a peek in my ****. luckily they dont know the armrest has a velcro stash spot, hahah. (;

i get meanmugged any/everywhere i go, especially by the 5-0

suuucks.
so you're complaining about getting profiled, even though they're completely right about their assumptions about you? You sound like an A+ student by the way, getting "meanmugged by the 5-0"

I got mine when I was 18 and I've never had any run-ins with police involving any alleged "narcotic distribution".... cops don't really care if you have a nice car and you're young. I got pulled over for no front plate 2am coming back from 6th street in Austin - the cop just said he knows it ruins the look of a nice car like mine, but I need to just put it on and gave me a warning and left. I had 5 highly intoxicated people in my car (not including me)... so that's 4 in the backseat and he didn't care at all.

the cops know about the velcro stash spot, it's all over police forums

Old 09-17-2009, 12:06 AM
Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts
Originally Posted by popcornten
the cops know about the velcro stash spot, it's all over police forums
QFT! I read about this as well within the first week I got my car.

And for getting harassed by the police, that must really get annoying, I'm 17 myself and have never had any problem with police up here. Especially since all these kids are driving around in their Range Rovers I don't look out of the ordinary

Old 09-17-2009, 01:28 AM
Originally Posted by popcornten
you got hit by a deer? so a deer literally ran into your car??

so you're complaining about getting profiled, even though they're completely right about their assumptions about you? You sound like an A+ student by the way, getting "meanmugged by the 5-0"
yeah i was at a complete stop, deer ran out of the ditch across the road following the others and ran right into me, dented the door, broke the mirror off, and scuffed up my window with his hoof.

and as far as the facetious 'A+ student' remark goes, im a straight a student with a 188 iq, and have accumulated numerous scholarships in my academic efforts, so no need to be so presumptive (; thanks a bunch.

Old 09-17-2009, 02:36 AM
yeah i was at a complete stop, deer ran out of the ditch across the road following the others and ran right into me, dented the door, broke the mirror off, and scuffed up my window with his hoof.

and as far as the facetious 'A+ student' remark goes, im a straight a student with a 188 iq, and have accumulated numerous scholarships in my academic efforts, so no need to be so presumptive (; thanks a bunch.
damn that f-cked up! i've only heard about cars hitting deer

well then i take back that remark, but you're stille a bonafide gangsta "fo sho"
and you do your smileys backwards!

just be more mature on here, we're already at a disadvantange being young - people don't want to give us any respect. I'm sure I was guilty of it back in the day though too

Old 09-17-2009, 03:35 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^You can say that again bud

Old 09-17-2009, 12:09 PM
I apologize sincerely guys..

I'm a little morose due to the fact I am, without lapse, surveyed and presumed a juvenile delinquent by the argus-eyed public officials patrolling my immediate surroundings.

(:

Now please excuse me I must go do my taxes, or whatever it is you people do

Old 09-17-2009, 12:22 PM
I apologize sincerely guys..

I'm a little morose due to the fact I am, without lapse, surveyed and presumed a juvenile delinquent by the argus-eyed public officials patrolling my immediate surroundings.

(:

Please excuse me I have to go do my taxes, or whatever it is you people do

Old 09-17-2009, 08:15 PM

sorry about the random post, but thought this video would fit into your deer problem haha

Old 09-17-2009, 08:55 PM
- i just realized you're from houston

what part? where is it that you're getting profiled so much?

have you checked out the houston club at all? we got a solid one set up this summer, check out the strictly g's subforum

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Nissan Emblem?