Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

Any good Infiniti dealers in chicagoland area?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 12:54 PM
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Any good Infiniti dealers in chicagoland area?

I need to take my car in for some warranty work: front compression rods, and the rear windows creaking. Anyone recommend any particular infiniti dealers around chicago that do good service? I was planning on taking it to either Fields in Glencoe or Woodfield Infiniti in Hoffman Estates. Just curious if anyone in the area has had any good or bad experiences with local dealers.

Also I plan on going in for my 30K maintainence soon, will most likely go to a nissan dealer for that to save some money. Ive gone to Woodfield Nissan once and was pleased with the service, will probably go there again but i would like to hear some input from some local guys. All warranty work has to be performed from Infiniti though so I cant kill two with one stone.

Thanks!

Old 11-20-2007, 11:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The dealership I bought mine from was MotorWerks in Barrington. I have not used the service area yet but they seem to be pretty good. I think they are affliated with the dealership in Hoffman Estates.

Old 11-24-2007, 11:00 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
fields infiniti is the way to go. they sponsor our local club and their prices are a lot better. as far as the nissan dealership goes, talk to eric at autobarn. mention chicagoz and he will hook you up big time.

Old 11-24-2007, 07:18 PM
It must be the Fields in Glencoe that is nice because the one up by me in Libertyville was not very good. The sales staff did not seem to care and when I called on getting parts they were 10 percent higher then MotorWerks.

Old 11-27-2007, 10:57 PM
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
thanks for the input guys! I took the car into fields infiniti of Glencoe today and they did a great job, i was very pleased with their dealership. They fixed both problems under warranty no problem. I got to drive a 07 G35x loaner for the day too! Im going to call around nissan dealers for the 30K service, i'll keep autobarn in mind. Thanks again.

Old 12-13-2007, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by powerhousefan
fields infiniti is the way to go. they sponsor our local club and their prices are a lot better. as far as the nissan dealership goes, talk to eric at autobarn. mention chicagoz and he will hook you up big time.
i also use fields in glencoe. i think they like my chicagoz sticker on the windows

Old 01-22-2008, 12:16 AM
I just bought my G last week from the Fields in Libertyville. No problems that I could tell, and they were pretty friendly all around.

Old 01-24-2008, 04:33 PM
Infiniti of Lisle. One of the highest sales in the country by volume, they are an excellent dealership...bought two cars from them, and have a 3rd Infiniti serviced there as well.

Old 05-24-2008, 08:49 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I gotta admit

Infiniti of Lisle is very good. I bought my first new car ('07 G35S) from them and have had nothing but good experiences with them in terms of sales and service. I've felt they are very professional and pleasant and don't try to rip me off.

Also, Gerald Nissan is good for service. Terry Nabors in their North Aurora location is very good.

I haven't dealt with any other Nissan or Infiniti dealerships in the area, except when price shopping.

Old 05-26-2008, 11:17 PM
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Infiniti dealership in Orland Park is one that I would avoid.

I got my clutch installed at GRD a few weeks ago, and a few days later I went to the infiniti dealership in Orland Park to get a few little things checked out. Well I dropped the car off, and came back the next day.... I look at the bill, and it says that they installed a clutch + flywheel in my car and wanted to charge me $2000 for it.

I just started laughing. They try to squeeze every penny out of you.

Old 06-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
I think as long as you skip Gold Coast, you should be good.

Old 06-19-2008, 03:18 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I had a pretty negative experience with Infiniti of Lisle, actually. I bought my G used from there, working the details out over the phone. When I got there the car was no where NEAR as nice as described.

Old 07-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Sorry to resurrect an old thread. I just bought a 2005 6MT sedan, and want to get the car in to be looked at for a couple of things. I just made an appointment for it at the Infiniti of Lisle. One of the things I would like looked at is the Oil Consumption that seems to be talked about in fair detail. Has anybody gone through this? How do you bring this up?

Old 07-22-2009, 04:33 PM
My experience with Infiniti of Lisle was not too great either. Brought it in to get what I feel is the throw out bearing (release bearing) fixed. Because it is clutch related, they told me that they had to charge the $120 diagnostic fee in case it was not covered under warranty. Felt that was a bit shady, but was convinced that it was the throw out bearing, so agreed. When I get the call back to tell me what they thought it was, I was told that the whole clutch needed replacing because the bearing was "streching" to reach a worn out clutch. My clutch grips HARD, and is very strong.

When asked what they did to diagnose that (knowing that they definitely did NOT pull down the whole transmission), they were at a loss of words. I said "so all that you basically did was push the petal in and out for 120 bucks" and my response was they "inspected it"... needless to say, they will not be getting my business in the future. Shame too considering I drive 30,000+ miles a year.

Old 07-23-2009, 11:31 PM
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Fields Infiniti in Glencoe. I bought my car there and they give good service in my opinion. To the person who mentioned Gold Coast, they got shut down. All the cars got repossessed. I got a guy there that works at my shop now. He's a total d!ck. Thinks he knows everything. Any person that bought their car or had their car serviced there got ripped off so bad.

Just hit up Fields Infiniti if anything man. They're good people. Talk to Anibal. He always took care of me there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any good Infiniti dealers in chicagoland area?