Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

G Coupes in Indy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 03:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G Coupes in Indy

Been seeing a lot or Coupes in Indy lately. Yesterday, on 70 East and 465, I saw a DG coupe, with a silver grayish tint job that looked really good. Props to whoever it was.

Also saw two Carribean blue coupes, a black coupe and a red coupe over the weekend. All North or Northeast side of Indy. Nice to see all the coupes, but also makes me think our rides are becoming too ubiquitous. Wonder if any of those guys/ gals post here.

Old 03-24-2004, 04:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: G Coupes in Indy

I've noticed the same thing on the southside. I have my Red coupe and I was the only one around for about a year. Now I see a black, dg and red on my way to work every morning. I see quite a few others around besides those 3. And D&R Greenwood has 6 coupes on the lot right now. I mean, I'm glad that people are starting to realize that Infiniti makes a great car and that the coupe is hott, but I liked being unique. Oh well, it was just a matter of time I guess. There is a little consolation in knowing that I was one of the first around Indy to get one.

Ryan
03 Red Coupe w/ Willow, Premium and Nav

Check out my gallery including pics from the Chicago Auto Show
http://www.nissaninfiniticlub.net/ph...hp?ppuser=7566