Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

chicago land meet?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 01:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chicago land meet?

Anybody wanna schedual a meet around April 24th, perhaps at the Glen in Glenview off Willow Rd. Its really about 25 miles from Chicago, and really close to neighboring suburbs like Glenview, Northbrook, Lake Forest, Deerfield, Lake Bluff, Evanston, Skokie, Barrinton, Arlington Heights ect. They have an upstairs parking lot on the top floor, if you go to the mall there, its right next to a crown theater, you turn into the glen on Patriot Blvd. Let me know guys, maybe around 1:00 pm, its a Saturday.

chicago land meet?

Anybody wanna schedual a meet around April 24th, perhaps at the Glen in Glenview off Willow Rd. Its really about 25 miles from Chicago, and really close to neighboring suburbs like Glenview, Northbrook, Lake Forest, Deerfield, Lake Bluff, Evanston, Skokie, Barrinton, Arlington Heights ect. They have an upstairs parking lot on the top floor, if you go to the mall there, its right next to a crown theater, you turn into the glen on Patriot Blvd. Let me know guys, maybe around 1:00 pm, its a Saturday.

chicago land meet?

chicago land meet?

chicago land meet?

Old 04-08-2004, 08:33 AM
Re: chicago land meet?

Might be nice to get a more central location. How about schaumburg? We could do a Dave & Busters event. I would prefer something in Oak Brook. I am cool driving a bit but I have had a do a lot of driving for the past events I have been to. Glenview is a long trip for me. I am booked in the afternoon of the 24th but free evening from like 4 on.

Old 04-08-2004, 11:44 AM
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I would be willing to be there ... that is if I wasn't going to be in Wisconsin that weekend

-Jon______________________
'04 C 6M/T - Laser Red/Graphite, Nav, 4 Piece Aero, Premium

Old 04-09-2004, 01:01 AM

see the problem with dave and busters is we got some young people that cant get in there past a certain time, glenview is a central point b/c its not far from the north suburts, the east, west, or south and its not far from milwaukee, or chicago so its a nice pleasant open area. Also that parking up there is like 1/4 mile box in dimention and its always empty, maybe we can have some fun haha =)

see the problem with dave and busters is we got some young people that cant get in there past a certain time, glenview is a central point b/c its not far from the north suburts, the east, west, or south and its not far from milwaukee, or chicago so its a nice pleasant open area. Also that parking up there is like 1/4 mile box in dimention and its always empty, maybe we can have some fun haha =)

Old 04-12-2004, 09:56 AM

I think acura tl guys are having a meet on the 24th at dave & buster's parking lot...we should join them too. I think it will be pretty cool....or this can be a war...lol.

As far as the entrance goes...as long as you have someone old enough you will be able to get in.