Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

Great Lakes Z Club (GLZC)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 08:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I see a few of you guys have joined our forums, thanks! your account has been activated so looking forward to posting with you guys over there as well!

Old 03-27-2011, 08:47 AM
Just a weekend bump for the Tuesday meet. Hope to see you there (details above ^^ )

Old 03-30-2011, 11:09 PM
Pics from last night's meeting:

Next event is our Spring BBQ on Saturday, April 30th. Please visit our forums for more info!

Old 03-31-2011, 09:32 AM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
How do i get my app to you guys? scan & email?

Old 03-31-2011, 11:00 AM
Yeah unfortunately right now that's the best way. Email: greatlakeszclub at gmail dot com

But we're in the process of being able to fill it out online. It was nice meeting you g dizzle. Hope to see you at our BBQ next month.

Old 03-31-2011, 02:41 PM
cool! i'll send mine to the website.

nice meeting yall 2, i'll be there

Old 04-07-2011, 09:06 AM
GLZC Spring BBQ

When: Saturday, April 30th start at 11:00am

Where: Kensington Park, Novi (exact lot will be posted the week of the BBQ). The park is one of the nicest metro parks I've been to, with a big lake in the center, you can rent canoes, ride bikes etc. We'll have a football, frisbee and anything other activity (maybe cornhole for you midwesterners).

Who: Pretty much anybody with a Z/G/240 or Nissan/Infiniti is invited as long as you are mature, responsible, and cool to hangout with. We will not tolerate burnouts, revving, etc. You do not have to be a member to come, so feel free to come, bring the family, and meet the group to see what we're all about.

How: The picnic will be potluck style. Attendees can either bring a food/drink/utensil or chip in a couple bucks (maybe $5? depending on how much you eat lol). I will update this post with a list of who's bringing what so we don't have a 20 bottles of soda or something.

The park does have a grill that is first come first serve so we will be BBQ'ing, I will probably arrive pretty darn early to scope out the spot for us.

Post on this thread if you are planning on joining:

http://greatlakeszclub.com/forums/vi...c.php?f=6&t=44

Old 04-19-2011, 02:07 PM
Anyone know anybody/a shop that can install springs/ shocks for a decent price? im itching to put mine on before my rims get shipped to me.

Old 04-19-2011, 09:04 PM
try kenny @ muffler's and more, a few of our members have gone there for service and have had good experiences. Tell them the 350z/370Z guys recommended and hopefully he'll give you a good rate.

btw when were you planning on installing them? Cuz there should be an install fest coming up on May 14th.

Old 04-20-2011, 08:25 AM
Soon, but i can wait until the 14th. INSTALL FEST sounds sweet! i guess i'll see you at the BBQ

Old 04-21-2011, 06:17 PM
go to autozone and rent a spring compressor and do it yourself or with a buddy. if someone else does them, tell them not to use an impact on the struts.

Old 04-25-2011, 07:05 PM
Please visit the club forum and post up if you plan on coming. Trying to get a feel for how much food stuffs to bring. Thanks! See link below -

Originally Posted by Aznsky
GLZC Spring BBQ

When: Saturday, April 30th start at 11:00am

Where: Kensington Park, Novi (exact lot will be posted the week of the BBQ). The park is one of the nicest metro parks I've been to, with a big lake in the center, you can rent canoes, ride bikes etc. We'll have a football, frisbee and anything other activity (maybe cornhole for you midwesterners).

Who: Pretty much anybody with a Z/G/240 or Nissan/Infiniti is invited as long as you are mature, responsible, and cool to hangout with. We will not tolerate burnouts, revving, etc. You do not have to be a member to come, so feel free to come, bring the family, and meet the group to see what we're all about.

How: The picnic will be potluck style. Attendees can either bring a food/drink/utensil or chip in a couple bucks (maybe $5? depending on how much you eat lol). I will update this post with a list of who's bringing what so we don't have a 20 bottles of soda or something.

The park does have a grill that is first come first serve so we will be BBQ'ing, I will probably arrive pretty darn early to scope out the spot for us.

Post on this thread if you are planning on joining:

http://greatlakeszclub.com/forums/vi...c.php?f=6&t=44

Old 04-25-2011, 09:24 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
https://g35driver.com/forums/ohio-g-...yz-2011-a.html

any of you guys coming? you are more than welcome to follow us out from columbus!

Hope to see some of you guys there!

Old 04-26-2011, 08:58 AM
Yes, a few of us are coming down to Zdayz. In fact, I'm surprised that the caravan discussions have not started up yet. Last year, our club pres worked with a number of other groups to get a sizable caravan down to Zdayz..

I'll keep you posted.

Old 04-27-2011, 05:30 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
sounds good!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Great Lakes Z Club (GLZC)