Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

2012 Colorado G Meet & Greets, lets get a schedule down

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 Colorado G Meet & Greets, lets get a schedule down

Happy new year to all the Colorado G's, Just thought I would try to get a schedule down for some meets with all the Colorado G's. We could tie in the Meet and Greets with CONOC or we could find our own days too. I know for April, CONOC might have a track day at High Plains Raceway. DKmura is trying to get CONOC members in for free to watch or if you want to race with an instructor it would be $75. Anyway let me know if you want to try and get some set dates the next couple months for some meets. For myself, weekends are always good but I can always take off a little early in the middle of the week for a meet as well.

Old 01-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by rsi-g37xs
Happy new year to all the Colorado G's, Just thought I would try to get a schedule down for some meets with all the Colorado G's. We could tie in the Meet and Greets with CONOC or we could find our own days too. I know for April, CONOC might have a track day at High Plains Raceway. DKmura is trying to get CONOC members in for free to watch or if you want to race with an instructor it would be $75. Anyway let me know if you want to try and get some set dates the next couple months for some meets. For myself, weekends are always good but I can always take off a little early in the middle of the week for a meet as well.
Sorry I couldn't make the last meet Ryan, hope you guys had fun. I'm down for whenever, and the weather is getting nicer so it will be easier for us to attend. I got Rob's number as well so we can see if he's not too busy one day. I think a mountain run would be fun one day, maybe take a weekend trip to like Wyoming or Utah or something, who knows.

I'll post my number here as well if anyone wants to set anything up.
NineTwoEight 301-9166

Last edited by s2odin; 01-04-2012 at 11:58 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by s2odin
Sorry I couldn't make the last meet Ryan, hope you guys had fun. I'm down for whenever, and the weather is getting nicer so it will be easier for us to attend. I got Rob's number as well so we can see if he's not too busy one day. I think a mountain run would be fun one day, maybe take a weekend trip to like Wyoming or Utah or something, who knows.

I'll post my number here as well if anyone wants to set anything up.
NineTwoEight 301-9166
Hey don't worry about the last meet, I know the conditions weren't ideal, especially for the coupes.

I know CONOC is having a meet Sat Jan 21st at Casa Bonita 11am, they are meeting up for lunch. If any of the Colorado G's want to attend maybe we can do a cruise right after that. Let me know. My cell is 970 402 4198. I will post a link if we get some interest in hear.

Old 01-15-2012, 04:36 PM
Man where are all the Colorado G's at?, it looks like there will be a pretty good turn out for the Conoc meet at Casa Bonita next sat., we will get Nissan and Infiniti taking over the parking lot. Anyway, I checked the weather and it looks like it will be a pretty good day mid 50's and sun (hope it doesn't change), so for you coupe guys that are lowered it should be a great day to bring out your car. If we can get some more G's to come out, the weather will be great for a cruise too.

Old 01-15-2012, 05:37 PM
I'll RSVP in the Conoc thread. I saw 2 g35 coupes last night going the opposite direction as me, one g35x sedan on base but I doubt they're on the forums.

Old 01-17-2012, 01:39 AM
ya there is a G35 sedan with some black rims close to where I live, I'm pretty sure its guy who works at the Discount tire by me, Whenever I end up going in for rims I will try and get him to the forums.

Old 01-19-2012, 12:09 PM
I really think all the Colorado G's went into hibernation and won't be out until spring lol. Anyway, if anyone else sees the thread, myself, s2odin and a bunch of people from CONOC will be at Casa Bonita this Sat at 11 am. If you can come out great, it would be nice to get a few more G's there.

Old 01-27-2012, 01:59 AM
Pretty good turnout for the CONOC meet, I think about 10 Nissan's showed up. We had a pretty good cruise up to Red Rocks, the weather was great for being Jan low 60's and sun. If anyone is interested in coming up to Fort Collins next weekend for a Superbowl party let me know. My Sister and Brother in law rented out a club house at their apartment complex. If you want to come up let me know and I will give you the directions.

Old 01-27-2012, 04:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
new

hey new to the G seen trying to see when the next meet up is, i live in the springs and just bought a G so my number is 719 373 nine66two let me know whats up.

Old 01-27-2012, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by murfyg35
hey new to the G seen trying to see when the next meet up is, i live in the springs and just bought a G so my number is 719 373 nine66two let me know whats up.
Welcome to the G community man, post up a picture of your G and what plans you have for your car as well.

Feb 19th should be the next meet up. I am trying to tie them together with CONOC as well since its more fun when there are more cars involved. I believe the meet will be at the Unser Go Kart track in North Denver, with lunch after and maybe a cruise depending on the weather. Here is a link to the Conoc board if you haven't yet seen it:
http://www.conoc.net/forums/forumindex.php

Old 01-27-2012, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by murfyg35
You'll have to get together with ChinkyChoy, he's down in the Springs as well. There's a few G's up here in Denver but they go into hibernation for the winter I guess. Ryan and I will be at the next CONOC event (work prohibiting).

Old 02-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
lol I am in Hibernation for sure. But I am modding and working on my car constantly. Definitely some new additions for the people who haven't seen my car since summer. I can't wait until spring. But I am down for the next CONOC meet unless it is on a Saturday. I have to work most Saturdays.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Feb CONOC meet is Sunday the 19th 3pm at Unser Racing after the Go Carts dinner/lunch at Las Delicious and if the weather is good there will be a cruise too. Here is a link to thread on CONOC:
http://www.conoc.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7603

The following users liked this post:
luger303 (02-01-2012)
Old 02-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Anyone over here on thenwestern slope???

Old 02-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by robfisherg35
Anyone over here on thenwestern slope???
I think I remember seeing one other G on the board that's on the western slope but I'm not positive.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2012 Colorado G Meet & Greets, lets get a schedule down