Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

Anyone near Chicago wanna do me a favor?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 11:32 PM
Received 61 Likes on 40 Posts
everything
Anyone near Chicago wanna do me a favor?

Ive been looking for an F150 Raptor for the past few months and am willing to fly from Dallas to anywhere if I find the right one. Found one in Matteson, IL (about 40 mins south of Chicago). Wondering if anyone would want to go test drive it for me. Check out tread on the tires, meat left on the brake pads, any scratches/dents, make sure everything power works inside, stuff like that.

The dealership has been more than accommodating with me and actually came down to the price I wanted to pay right off the bat. Just dont want to burn $300 on a plane ticket if the truck isnt as good as it appears in all the pics thwy sent me.

Any takers?

Old 02-08-2014, 01:25 AM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
I don't think anyone will do this for free bro. Why don't you ask the dealer to send you a video etc. Or just google a mechanic in that area and paypal him some cash to go check the truck out for you. This is what i would do. good luck tho. good choice in the Raptors

Old 02-08-2014, 04:38 AM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
I have liked the Raptor ever since I saw it on Top Gear. I agree about the hiring a mech. to look at it. It's easy to make a video that might accidentally avoid something they are trying to hide. Even if one of us went to look at it for you, the Raptor isn't the average truck. Best to have someone that might be able to see if there was any abuse from someone jumping the sht outta it.