Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

Anyone order their Coupe from out of state?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2003, 01:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone order their Coupe from out of state?

Since it appears that no Chicago-land dealers have a coupe with the options I want I may look for one out of state. Have any of you bought your car from out of state? What were your experiences with it from ordering to service issues? If you haven't ordered from out of state but know of issues of any sort, post those as well.

Old 06-02-2003, 03:32 PM
Re: Anyone order their Coupe from out of state?

I would order one from my closest dealer. They may not give you a loaner if you bought it somewhere else.

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by FastBlack on 06/02/03 12:32 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-21-2003, 09:40 PM

Definately try out of state! like Ky, the more central midwestern states. The G35 coupes are not advisted there at all only ina magazine will they show up. i am from southern indiana and no ones my car. i got mine in january bouth it from glenn infiniti in lexington, KY. i was lucky to call down 2hrs away from my house and find the exact car i wanted fully loaded and the color too, it's loaded down to the special trunk mate. they even gave me a 1500 discount. I reserved the car right as it came off the trailer and drove down to pick it up two days later. i have been experiencing some sort of induced eurphoria while i drive ever since. "Gee" i wonder what could be causing that.

Old 07-31-2003, 05:38 PM

I live near Denver, CO and got by G35C 6MT from Grubbs Infiniti in Dallas. They are the most straightforward of any dealer I have had contact with in my 35+ years of car ownership. They sell a lot of G35 s and usually have a number to choose from. They will ship anywhere in the contenental US for $250. I found I could fly down there for $119, so did that and had 3/4 of the breakin period done by the time I got back. Danny Mayer is the owner and posts a lot on the G35 forum at freshalloy.com. No one who has bought from him seems to have anything negative to say. His dealership also sent the first G35 to ATI for a Procharger install. I have no affiliations... am just a happy customer.

My only concern is what may happen if I go to the local dealer for warrantee work or service work. Everyone I ask says not to worry... that the sales and service departments at infiniti dealers work very independantly.

80992-G35_12.jpg