Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

Chicago Land New Group And Local Meets

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 09:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chicago Land New Group And Local Meets

Hey guys, I know many of you have been interested in both organizing a Chicago Area Group for G35 Coupes and Sedans. I have spoken to many members thus far on these forums that are in the Chicago area and they seemed very enthusiastic about potentially making a meet and a group as well. I was wondering what some dates would be good to schedule a meet where we can become familiar with each other, get to know a little about other peoples cars, and possibly have a barbeque.
Then we can all go for a drive or something around the city or somewhere nice and private to take some Pics. I think this would be a great way to start off the summer, and many members couldn’t agree with me more. You guys are more than welcomed to email me at gbousis@sbcglobal.net. I want to organize something quick, especially with the New Fields Infiniti Center that’s opening up that’s going to be huge! I know I really want these meets to happen, and there should be no reason why there is a New York, Florida, Cali, and Hawaii g35 club and not one in Chicago, especially when it’s such a big city, there is so much around and there are so many darn G's around here!! Ok guys get back at me with some suggestions, plans, ideas, times, and maybe even a little profile about yourself!!
What I was thinking to be a good location would either be Woodfield Mall, or even the Glen in Glenview that has large parking lots with easy accessibility to many areas around it. Just in my neighborhood I know there are over 75 G35’s, if we make a meet or a club it could be huge guys just think about it!

Old 05-24-2005, 10:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i agree 100%. we need to organize chicago area. i have been to many so called meets and only witnessed a few g's show up each time. 350z club has a chicago chapter and they meet on the weekly basis. why can't we? let's try to get together in the next 2-3 weeks and plan this out. but we need all the people who are interested to show up. we need everyone's input if this is to happen.
guys, please reply with your availability. what days are good for you and what's the best time.
for me saturday afternoon/evening or anytime on friday (my only day off ) works best.
some ideas what we can do - bbq, dyno events, track meets, going out together (restaurant/club/bar/whatever), golfing, poker night? etc.
so, anyone interested?

Old 05-24-2005, 11:46 PM
Iam down, I think everyone should give out there e-mail address so we can contact each other faster. Bangchod11@yahoo.com

Old 05-26-2005, 11:50 AM
Old 05-26-2005, 12:01 PM
Count me in... npannos81@aol.com

Old 05-26-2005, 04:30 PM
I'm in...

manish@enteract.com

Totally pumped

Old 05-26-2005, 07:35 PM
I'm about 2 1/2 hours from the Chi but there are absolutely no G's out here in no mans land....you can count me in on the weekends... my email is Inf4life@hotmail.com

Old 05-26-2005, 09:28 PM
I beg to differ: there is indeed 1 more G in "no mans land".

Old 05-26-2005, 10:43 PM
i would be willing to come out.. just got my g not too long ago and was wondering if there are meets?

diablo2468@gmail.com

Old 05-26-2005, 10:55 PM
Count me in for the club and for meets.

Old 05-27-2005, 12:36 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
george, we should schedule something soon. this weekend probably would not work on such a late notice and most people will probably be traveling for the holiday anyway. what about saturday, june 4th? we should try to get together as soon as posible, before the big event at fields infiniti. that way, everything will be organized for that date. we can e-mail everybody and see who will be available. let me know what's your schedule like.

btw, my e-mail: vmakarov@wowway.com

Old 05-27-2005, 04:22 AM
Hey guys

Hey guys, the problem with June 4th is thats the day I grauduate YAY!! lol, anyways, how does June 10, or June 18 Sound. And where can we all meet up at. Its between Woodfield Mall, and The Glen in Glenview, IL. I really want htis to go down, because its about time that we have a meet, at least even if there are only 15 of us thats a good start u know! Its better than having like 2-3 people meet up for some bs meet. Lets get down to some business guys!!

Old 05-27-2005, 08:37 AM
Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
I'm game. Have the last week in June off and nothing planned.

Last edited by XCELR8; 06-09-2005 at 05:44 PM.
Old 05-27-2005, 09:39 AM
Just a suggestion, if you plan a meet to soon I don't think most people will show up since peoples plans have already been made. June 18th weekend sounds good to me. Also I think Woodfield is geographically a better spot to meet since Glenview is north and Woodfield is easier to access and closer for all those coming from the west suburbs and the south and the drive from Glenview to Schaumburg isn't that bad.

Old 05-27-2005, 02:14 PM
I'm in the west burbs so woodfield is easier than Glenview, but I wouldn't mind seeing what Fields would do for us (maybe service guys present, if anything) if we met at their new lot.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Chicago Land New Group And Local Meets