New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Down with the G's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 01:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Down with the G's

Hello, everybody.

I am the somewhat-buyer's-remorseful owner (due to fuel mileage) of a G35 Sedan:

- Black Obsidian
- Luxury package
- Sirius (finally, I get Stern again)
- No leaking brake fluid, vibrating heat shield, continuously skipping CD player, wind noise, faded paint, broken A/C vent, lack of glovebox, general vibrations and rattles of my last luxury car, a 1995 VW Golf City III with 137,000 miles. It served me well, but it no longer serves properly.

Bought it Monday, June 12 and was rear ended Wednesday, June 14. I knew that this would happen. Thankfully no evident damage.

Anyway, always have lots of questions when buying something new, so we'll be talking...

Old 06-15-2006, 03:02 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Welcome Acerider, and good/better luck with the new Sedan.

C.

Old 06-15-2006, 03:46 PM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
I'm really confused. So you now own a G35, but it has problems, and was rear ended?

Are you now buying a new G35, or something else?

Old 06-15-2006, 07:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No, no, no. The problems listed were with my previous car, a VW Golf with 137,000 miles. When listing things about the car I was listing things that I no longer have to deal with.

I just bought the new G35 sedan and yes, unfortunately I was rear ended by a friggin' nutty woman who was pissed at the world because she lives in Dallas and drives a car with no A/C.

I saw her at the previous intersection yelling at some car in front of her for not going when the light turned green, despite the fact that it was the 10th car in line. I moved from behind this nut to the other lane and went past her, watching her in my mirror the whole time. Well, my lane was less congested so she moved out along with me. I'm watching her screaming at another car this time, seeing her creeping slowly and inevitably towards me until BAM, she hit. Thankfully it was more of a "foot off the brakes" hit than a "my car caused hers to stop" type of hit.

She got out all pissed off at me. I made her pull over despite no damage because I thought she must be drunk. Then I got to yell at her a little after listening to her scream at me for a while.

Bitch. No apologies.

Oh well, the car is fine.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.