New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Its Official!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2007 | 01:22 PM
|
G-Squad DJ =)
Its Official!!!

I am gonna miss my coupe!!!!!!!!!!!

But - i finalized a deal today on an 07 Black Obsidian G35x with Graphite/Rosewood Interior - premium package and sirius satellite radio.

stood clear of the navi since I'm trying to keep my payments low since law school is ending within a year or so and going to have a nice and hefty loan to deal with...

I'm gonna miss my poor Gloria A LOT - but after sitting in the sedan today again I think i'll be ok

Should pick up the baby on monday!!

Pretty excited - now i gotta go take some stuff off the coupe!

btw - i got the "splash guard" run around also - i'll find out tomorrow or monday the outcome with "getting the splash guards as an added accessory" lol stupid - whatever can always get em online!

Old 04-22-2007 | 11:01 AM
Official Sponsor of the Florida G35 Club
concrats man !

Bat™

Old 04-22-2007 | 11:27 AM
nice man... congrats

Old 04-22-2007 | 07:45 PM
Traveling Administrator
Good stuff bro, congrats on the purchase. You are certainly not the first to get rid of their Coupe for the new Sedan. I am sure you will miss Gloria, however it will be short lived once you have your new Sedan.

If by chance you need to install your splashguards yourself just let me know.....I just installed mine this weekend myself.

Good luck picking up your new G tomorrow!

Old 04-22-2007 | 08:02 PM
|
G-Squad DJ =)
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
Good stuff bro, congrats on the purchase. You are certainly not the first to get rid of their Coupe for the new Sedan. I am sure you will miss Gloria, however it will be short lived once you have your new Sedan.

If by chance you need to install your splashguards yourself just let me know.....I just installed mine this weekend myself.

Good luck picking up your new G tomorrow!
Thanks!! I really think I'm gonna be just alright making the transition - part of me looks forward to having 4 doors again believe it or not!
I went by the dealership this morning to drop off my insurance info and stuff and saw the sedan sitting there and now I cant wait till tomorrow!!

As for the splash guards I'm gonna find out what the deal is tomorrow with them from the dealer - he told me that he thought "they were only a factory option" and wasnt sure "if he can get them if the car wasnt built with them" and i promptly responded "you can - trust me"

so we'll see what happens tomorrow - if no dice im gonna order and install myself and if thats the case I'll definitely hunt u down for info!!

Thanks again!

Old 04-22-2007 | 09:46 PM
^^shows wat those dealer guys know...

Old 04-22-2007 | 10:48 PM
COngrats on your new ride! Also - good luck on the bar exam - hope you pass the first time!