New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

New Member looking for G35

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 02:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Member looking for G35

Hello, everyone.
New member here from Dallas, Texas
I was carjacked by gunpoint about a week ago and the hopes of recovering my previous vehicle seem very slim..
I am fine but I have no car and ever since the G35's debut I have always wanted one...and I have weighed my options and ATM it seems that going for the G35 Coupe that I want is the best option.
Now, what I am looking for seems rare and I can't seem to find one within 300 miles or anywhere in my state...
I am looking for a...

G35 Coupe Caribean Blue Color
Manual Transmission 6speed
w/ Factory Navigation
Brembo brakes
and I perfer black interior w/brushed metallic aluminum trim

Those are the only real options I am looking for and I am looking for one that is clean and good with low mileage
So far I have only found one that meets those requirements but is way too far from out of state, if I could posibbly find one closer to home it would make it much easier..
If anyone has one or knows of anyone selling this matching vehicle in Texas or closer to Texas please do let me know...
I will need to buy a Coupe possibly within 2-3 weeks as that is when I should know if my car is a total loss...
Thanks and I hope to be a contributing member to what looks like a very good forum.

Old 07-19-2007, 08:48 AM
a.k.a kleicoupe
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Look in the marketplace, autotrader and i guess ebay. But you might not be able to get the exact car you want if you can only wait 2-3 weeks. I think CB is one of the rarest colors.

Old 07-19-2007, 08:47 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
First and foremost, I am pleased to read that you were not assaulted during your carjacking incident. You will replace your car, but your safety is paramount.

Welcome to the 'Driver boards. I trust that you will eventually find the car of your liking. Good luck!