New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

INFINITI TECH from new jersey

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 09:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
INFINITI TECH from new jersey

im an infiniti technician.dont own a g but ive been driving them every day since they first came out.i can offer help and suggestions and i also have several parts available.im a honda head but make a living fixing infinitis

Old 05-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Welcome to the forum. What dealership do you work for? I have several Infiniti dealerships as clients.

Old 05-03-2009, 11:55 AM
id rather not say,but it is in north jersey.what do you mean by clients

Old 05-03-2009, 12:20 PM
My company installs aftermarket products for dealerships. I work for Zippos' and I have several Infiniti dealerships that I do work for.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:16 PM
ok vr.ive seen your car b4.very cleanhave u researched a better way to program your tp sensors?it sux when you cant get good help.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I will always stick with Circle Infiniti in West Long Branch, NJ but its cool that you are from somewhere else. Maybe you could try to get your dealership to become a vendor on the site. I would be there every other day.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:52 PM
The dealership life is not all its talked up to be.most of the people i meet take apart their car for fun.i do it cause i gotta support my family.im married with 2 boys and a daughter.i am about the only guy in my shop that is into modifying cars.i have been broke for a while,but when i get around to it i have a 240sx and an 88 civic to pimp out.hope to meet some new friends and maybe get some clients of my own.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by 3Dkrup
I will always stick with Circle Infiniti in West Long Branch, NJ but its cool that you are from somewhere else. Maybe you could try to get your dealership to become a vendor on the site. I would be there every other day.
that i far from me.i dont hear much about their customers,i guess that means they stay their.what does it mean to be a vendor?my dealer probably wouldnt do it anyway.need any work done?

Old 05-13-2009, 09:09 PM
YES! My A/C doesn't blow out cold air. It isn't even cool. I would love to get this fixed but the dealership wants $120 to tell me what is wrong and then an additional $90-$1500. I would get the extended warranty which is only $997 but if the A/C fix comes out to be only $200 then I'm beat.

Old 05-13-2009, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by stickytech
ok vr.ive seen your car b4.very cleanhave u researched a better way to program your tp sensors?it sux when you cant get good help.
Ok so now I know where you work. Where you the young guy talking with Bob today?

Old 05-14-2009, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by Vrod-Mike
Ok so now I know where you work. Where you the young guy talking with Bob today?
bingo.i tried to help but he doesnt listen.i talked to ed and when you come in monday,i asked to take care of it.i am the only master tech so if i better fix it or my manager will be pissed,especially since you guys are close.

Old 05-14-2009, 06:13 PM
Welcome, you should also join G35NYC.COM alot of locals and nearby people too.

Old 05-14-2009, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by 3Dkrup
YES! My A/C doesn't blow out cold air. It isn't even cool. I would love to get this fixed but the dealership wants $120 to tell me what is wrong and then an additional $90-$1500. I would get the extended warranty which is only $997 but if the A/C fix comes out to be only $200 then I'm beat.
it could be many things.high pressure switches go bad.bad compressors.if you have a leak the it could be anywhere in the system.best way to help would be to see if you still have refrigerant in the system with a pressure gauge.if ur good there then it shouldnt be too hard to figure out.i agree with the diag charge but only if ur out of warranty or ur mods show change anywhere near ac components.extended warranty's are great only if it covers everything and the dealer actually does fix things when they break.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by stickytech
bingo.i tried to help but he doesnt listen.i talked to ed and when you come in monday,i asked to take care of it.i am the only master tech so if i better fix it or my manager will be pissed,especially since you guys are close.
I knew Bob didn't know what he was talking about when he started talking about antennas in the fenders. I looked at the schematic for the TPMS system and the sensors send their signal right to the keyless entry module behind the glovebox. I can't understand why they won't program unless there is something wrong with my keyless module. Either way I'll have the car there Monday for you to look at.

BTW: What's your name?

Old 05-15-2009, 02:13 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
welcome aboard

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: INFINITI TECH from new jersey