New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

What Up

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What Up

I'm Henry, 17 years old, and I got my '03 G sedan about a year and a half ago now. I've only recently acquired a respectable bankroll that has allowed me to get into the business of mods, so I thought it would be time to join a respectable forum, and it seems I'm at the right place! Looking forward to familiarizing myself with you all, and happy driving!

Old 05-03-2009, 12:38 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,487 Likes on 1,222 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Welcome. Be careful with the mods, they turn into an addiction very quickly. I see you have been a member for a while so read as much as you can about what you want to do. I learned a lot on here and feel very educated on what's available and what it will do to my car.

Old 05-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Welcome to Driver. As Blue Dream mentioned modding is an addiction so be careful. lol

Old 05-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Hahah thanks for the warnings, hopefully my limited cash flow will keep me in a steady pace, but then again having no money never stopped a crack head from feeding his addiction!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.