New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

New AZ member

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 03:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New AZ member

Hey Everyone, Been looking around here as a guest for a long time, I've had an '05 coupe for over 3 years now and I love it! Its pretty much stock so I never really signed up and posted any pics. But I'm looking to upgrade to a G37 pretty soon, and I've been wanting to do some mods for a long time so I've been doing some research on here and searching for cool stuff to do when I upgrade

I'm sure you'll see me around asking questions now that I signed up finally, and I'll be sure to post some pics of my ride when I can. And also keep you updated on my new ride search. I'm gonna have to wait probably 4 months before I can buy one so I'm probably going to wait for the 2010 G37 to come out. Going for MW this time, huge fan of OB but not in this AZ heat LOL. And due to other issues, it's going to be a sedan for the new car.

For those of you in AZ send me a PM if you know of some good shops for mods and addons, I already know about Andy in Tempe, and i'll for sure be checking him out.

Old 06-21-2009, 03:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome to 'Driver.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome to the 'Driver site, Steve. Good luck to you with your search.