New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

New member haling from NC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 02:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New member from NC

What's going on folks, first off, Name's Nick been a G owner for about a year now and just now decided to sign up since I somehow always end up back on this site looking for answers thanks to google.

I do have the Serengeti Sand color on mine, I like to think of it as rare since well I've only seen 1 on the highway, some call it an old man color but hey I still think it's a beauty, Classy yet aggressive. The only problem I have with my baby? It's a 5A/T. But even trying to find a Manual G around NC is hard work and some go over 20K+ Easily. I bought mine after a wreck I was in and was in pretty bad shape so State Farm gave me 15K for a new car and was stuck between a G or a WRX. I was going to get the Wrx but it was at the shop for 2 weeks with some undiagnosed problem so I went with the G and been in love ever since..

It does have some minor additions, Z-Tube with a K&N drop, Eibach Sportline Springs, Borla exhaust tips, and i'm about to Powder coat the rims Black (What do you guys think?) and tint all around and possibly smoke the head & taillights.

Anyways, hope to meet some good people and learn more about this beauty of a car we all have.

Last edited by SS_Coupe; 03-15-2012 at 02:43 AM.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:06 AM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Welcome to DRIVER, sounds like you really enjoy your G35. Good mods thus far, tint check with your local laws. There's no reason to give the cops a reason to pull you over and then there's the issue of fines. Forget tinting your headlight, but you can buy overlays here to tint your tails. Good Luck & Enjoy your ride....Gary

Old 03-15-2012, 02:25 PM
Received 576 Likes on 502 Posts
Welcome to driver, post pix of the car. Lets see this color your talking about. Before you powder coat the wheels, would love to see the car first before i give you input