New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Got me a G!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 11:00 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I ordered some front and rear painted splash guards, some new rock chip protective film for in front of the rear wheel areas, a few clips and an OEM radiator cap.

I need to replace my front passenger compression rod which means both sides will be getting done soon. I need to get more familiar with the car and what better way than to rip it apart.

With that I will need an alignment and I really want to lower the car a little bit. My factory sport suspension feels solid yet so I'm going to pair it with a set of H-Tech springs.

I like working on the car in spurts, usually I'll plan a bunch of things together.

I have a tint appointment setup, going 20% all around....I've always gone with 35% and have never had issues where I travel so I'm taking a chance at a little darker.

I'll steal my wife's Canon when it all comes together and take some proper pictures.

Old 04-22-2012, 11:11 AM
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Love the TL. I almost bought one but then I read about the automatic transmission problems so I decided to keep my G for awhile.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:06 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Yeah, the auto TL's were a bit plagued with problems. Primarily why I scoured autotrader for a 6MT.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.