New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

New guy from Springfield, MA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New guy from Springfield, MA

Hey whats up guys. My name is Dennis. I am in the market for a 03-06 g35 coupe 6MT. I found one in my area 04 70K mile 7k on the motor. needs rear tires and dude said he smells fuel in the exhaust so he is going to change fuel injectors and should fix problem He said he will take $10.5K. I am new to the G and not really knowledgeable yet. I am coming from the AWD wrx scene. So any feed back or help would be appreciated.

Old 06-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts
i say take you're time. read through this forums and especially the tech forums so you can know what problems are common and can be spotted and avoided. these cars can get pricey to fix so you want to make sure you get a car that has been take car of. gl on your search and hope you find this forum helpful in teaching you more about these cars and the awesome VQ35

Old 06-06-2012, 07:28 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Lol I'm the guy your talking about. Anywho I didn't say the injectors were def the problem I said I was going to start with doing a full tune up including replacing the pcv valve and the after I was going to check the injectors when time permitted. I'm assuming it's the injectors but I cant say for sure without pulling them and testing.

You can read through all my old posts to see the horror story I've been through. However I'm a come rely honest person because I've been in the situation where people have not been honest and shady and it cost me thousands of dollars as with this car. I've replaced nearly the entire car so I'm assuming the problem has to be pretty minor at this point. But I'm trying to be completely honest with whoever buys this car.

Read through on this forum it is tremendously helpful and the people are great and informative. And lastly if you change your mind just let me know. I've gotten to the point where before you contacted me I wasn't even worried about selling the car anymore. I've been through the whole car and honestly despite wasting thousands on it I guess that's what I pay to learn, as I have alot.

Good luck if you don't choose mine. They really are great cars

Old 06-07-2012, 12:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blackout2277
Lol I'm the guy your talking about. Anywho I didn't say the injectors were def the problem I said I was going to start with doing a full tune up including replacing the pcv valve and the after I was going to check the injectors when time permitted. I'm assuming it's the injectors but I cant say for sure without pulling them and testing.

You can read through all my old posts to see the horror story I've been through. However I'm a come rely honest person because I've been in the situation where people have not been honest and shady and it cost me thousands of dollars as with this car. I've replaced nearly the entire car so I'm assuming the problem has to be pretty minor at this point. But I'm trying to be completely honest with whoever buys this car.

Read through on this forum it is tremendously helpful and the people are great and informative. And lastly if you change your mind just let me know. I've gotten to the point where before you contacted me I wasn't even worried about selling the car anymore. I've been through the whole car and honestly despite wasting thousands on it I guess that's what I pay to learn, as I have alot.

Good luck if you don't choose mine. They really are great cars
That is too funny. I was hoping you were on here, I was just making a long story short in my explanation, (can't type forever on the job). I honestly appreciate honesty and certainly appreciate yours and still look forward to seeing it in person.