New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

New employee at AAM Competition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 04:08 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New employee at AAM Competition

Whats up guys. I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Luis Martinez and I am the new Sales & Marketing Coordinator here at AAM Competition. I have actually been here for a little over a month now.I'm not from around here. I moved down here from PA. My main focus is to provide a great experience when dealing with AAM Competition.

Some background on myself, I love ALL cars, domestics & imports, and especially Nissans. I used to have a 350z a few years back and plan to obtain another one soon or a 370z. I currently compete in SCCA & NASA club racing. I also own and operate a Formula Drift Pro Championship team. However, I am not the driver for the drift program. I have been in the automotive & performance industry for over 10 years.

I am currently working on a lot of different programs for our clients such as, a racer support program, sponsorship program, the release of new products, aggressive forum member discounts, and much more.

If you guys need anything or have any comments, questions, email or PM's are the best way to get a hold of me. Glad to be on here!

Old 07-06-2012, 04:11 PM

Received 802 Likes on 678 Posts
G35 Sedan
Welcome Luis!

Old 07-07-2012, 04:37 AM
Eno
Received 219 Likes on 164 Posts
Welcome to the club Luis. The community really needs to keep bringing in sponsors they can trust! Hopefully you will be able to satiate that desire.

Competitive pricing on new products is an awesome opportunity but the G35 cupboards appear to be a little bare. I mean- COBB for engine management? Anything to look forward to in the near future?

Old 07-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ITNKICN
Welcome to the club Luis. The community really needs to keep bringing in sponsors they can trust! Hopefully you will be able to satiate that desire.

Competitive pricing on new products is an awesome opportunity but the G35 cupboards appear to be a little bare. I mean- COBB for engine management? Anything to look forward to in the near future?
I haven't heard anything new yet but I will keep you guys posted on this topic. I can tell you that we are looking at alternatives for engine management. Don't get me wrong COBB is a good product but something new will be released from a different manufacturer probably next year. I just cant say who yet.