New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

New member from Melbourne Australia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 07:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New member from Melbourne Australia

Hey guys how you all going? I've been a long time lurker, first time poster. Recently picked up a 2003 G35 for a really good price. Needs a little bit of work done to it, so I thought I'd register so maybe you guys can help me out if I run into any problems!

My history? I'm 22, recently gotten of my Probationary license. My previous car was a 2007 Camry I used as my daily go-getter. Laws here in Australia restrict all Probationary License holders from driving "powerful" cars. I'm also apart of the team behind www.estblshd.com.au which is an automotive lifestyle based website stemming from the roots here in Melbourne Australia. Be sure to check us out and visit us on facebook! www.facebook.com/estblshdlifestyle

I already have a mod list for the G35 that I will slowly go through over the next few months! So I will keep you guys posted!

Thanks for looking!

Old 05-27-2013, 07:11 PM
Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
If that's the Australian body style in those pics it makes me wonder who the **** designs the American versions!!! No offense to anyone but I swear my 03 front bumper was designed by a vegetable!

Old 05-27-2013, 07:12 PM
Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Welcome BTW