New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Another AZ g35 sedan to add to the mix....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2014, 01:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Another AZ g35 sedan to add to the mix....

Recently bought 03 g35 sedan, had it for a month now and loving it. Was planning on going for another 240 my girl wouldn't let me have another 2dr seeing that I already have 1. But the sedan need a little work to it. So the goal for the year is fixing all what's wrong with. Previous owner had it dropped on 18's, but never kept up with the maintenance except oil changes. So the fun has already started, day I had to get all new tires, fan clutch and had all the fluids change oil, trans, diff, coolant. The worst was the tires and coolant, the coolant smelled like it's never been flushed, instead keeping up on the maintenance they added water wetter for some reason. All the tires had bad camber ware and 1 was flat from it. So assuming they had it slapped without correcting the alignment. They put the stock suspension back on but it's seen some mileage. So the goal for the year is fixing everything so then come next I am going to do a complete suspension upgrade all the bushing, all the arms, sway bars, chassis reinforcement bars and still have to make up my mind if i want to do coilovers or the g/z setup. I am already have the injen cold intake and blitz rear section exhaust and 18 fx35 wheels .