New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Hi all

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2014, 09:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi all

Hi everybody,

Got myself a g35 coupe last week. its a Liquid platinum 06, 6MT 114Km with a JDM DD kit and a pioneer f900bt nav unit. everything else is stock. I have a couple of questions and hopefully you guys can help me out.

1. removing the Nav bracket. I stripped everything off but i couldnt remove the metal backet holding the nav unit, i unscrewed 4 screws. 2 on top 2 on bottom, but the center box compartment was in the way to see any other screws. and i have no idea how to take it of. Just want to change the ipod wire that goes to the nav unit and see what other connections are there.

2. i found a random piece of plastic in the car, and was wondering where is goes (kind of like building ikea furniture and you got spare parts left)

3. i have some stone chips on my fenders that have some rust on them. Is there a good procedure to make sure they dont get out of control without going to a shop? i do have the 2in1 paint and clear coat infiniti pen.

4. probably not for this forum, but ill ask anyway. The pioneer f900bt is out of date, old maps and old software in general. the pioneer website does have the updates but require you to buy a 200$ SD card with the update. anybody know of a better way to get an updated version. My street isnt even on those maps.

Thanks.
Mike

Old 08-17-2014, 09:46 PM
pics

Attached Thumbnails Hi all-image.jpg   Hi all-image_1.jpg   Hi all-image_2.jpg   Hi all-image_3.jpg   Hi all-image_4.jpg  

Old 08-17-2014, 10:19 PM
Banned
Received 989 Likes on 825 Posts
Car looks great
Time for spacers and a drop
Love how the rays look with your color

Old 08-17-2014, 10:28 PM
Super Moderator

Received 1,029 Likes on 946 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseytaylor
Car looks great Time for spacers and a drop Love how the rays look with your color
I never got that compliment!

As for that plastic piece, let's get another view. It looks like a support piece for interior plastic. Nice job on the Audio install.

As for the update, you should just use google maps on your phone . It is a lot of work to get a copy of the maps, but somebody may be selling the CD/SD card on eBay.

Old 08-17-2014, 10:29 PM
Banned
Received 989 Likes on 825 Posts
Originally Posted by Urbanengineer
I never got that compliment! As for that plastic piece, let's get another view. It looks like a support piece for interior plastic. Nice job on the Audio install. As for the update, you should just use google maps on your phone . It is a lot of work to get a copy of the maps, but somebody may be selling the CD/SD card on eBay.
i show you love other ways..

Old 08-18-2014, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by Urbanengineer
I never got that compliment!

As for that plastic piece, let's get another view. It looks like a support piece for interior plastic. Nice job on the Audio install.

As for the update, you should just use google maps on your phone . It is a lot of work to get a copy of the maps, but somebody may be selling the CD/SD card on eBay.
edit: its the rearview mirror wire cover

Last edited by vlascoff; 08-18-2014 at 01:49 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.