New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

New member from central Pennsylvania!

Old 09-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New member from central Pennsylvania!

Hello everybody! I have never registered to a forum before but I figured with the purchase of my G back in mid-may, this would be a good excuse to do so! Just wanted to share a little bit about myself quickly before I get into the car!

My name is Jake, and I am currently in Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania! I just moved here a month ago from a very small rural town known as Shermans Dale that is about 30-40 minutes away. Believe it or not, I am only 19. I love cars though, just wish I had time to work on them more! When I was 16, my first car was a 1998 Subaru Legacy Brighton Wagon. (bone basic POS but could handle any inclement weather you threw at it) When I was 17, I purchased a 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium. Due to job issues, this car became too expensive and need to "downgrade". When I was 18 I purchased a 2005 Acura TSX instead with high mileage but quick and fun car nonetheless. (although it was absolutely atrocious in the snow) Then here I am at 19 with my 2008 Infiniti G35xS. So in 4 years I have had 4 cars. (fortunately accidents were never the reason!)

So of course as I mentioned, in mid-May of this year I purhased my 2008 Infiniti G35xS AWD/sport package. After owning 3 prior 4 cylinder/non-turbo'd cars that none of which were made for speed... there is no way I could ever go back. For a naturally aspirated 6-cylinder engine, this car MOVES. I shouldn't be surprised though, my dad has purchased the first model year of EVERY generation Nissan Maxima since the 1984 Model and they have always surprised me with the capability. (CVT though on his current model ruined it for me)
My G has every option except NAV, Adaptive Cruise, and AWAS.

So with that being said... here she is! (window tint was done professional by "Reflections Window Tinting" in Carlisle PA 1 week after I purchased the vehicle. This is the 2nd car they have done for me, with the first being my 2010 Subaru. Lifetime warranty against ANY scratching, peeling, discoloration, etc. THEY DO GREAT WORK.)

Old 09-04-2014, 11:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dont know what happened to the first link, but click this one to enlarge! She is a beaut!

[IMG][/IMG]