New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

New Member from NC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2015, 10:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Member from NC

Just bought a 2004 G35 Sedan 6mt Premium. Has 64k miles. I bought it with the following previously installed:
*plenum spacer
*aluminum pulleys
*Injen cold air

She is currently in the shop because the VDC, Slip, and Check engine lights were on when I bought her. The thermostat was also completely cold.

Hopefully it is nothing too serious. I haven't done anything to the car myself except for cleaning up the headlights a bit. I plan on debadging the rear either completely or I will leave only the infiniti logo. The previous owner put a God awful exhaust tip on her, I will be removing that asap and then doing something with the exhaust not sure yet, would like it to be/sound stock or like the coupes.

I also plan on putting a lip kit on the car, most likely OEM look and I want to change the rims currently on the car to G37 rims.

I am not a fan of the 2004 front bumper or hood so I may change those down the road as well. or simply upgrade to a 2005/06.

Attached Thumbnails New Member from NC-imag0951.jpg   New Member from NC-imag0949.jpg   New Member from NC-imag0952.jpg   New Member from NC-imag0948.jpg   New Member from NC-imag0947.jpg